Yves Rocher Pure System pore clearing mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • Today I finished the mask that I've been using for the past 3 months and I thought that it was actually the perfect timing to share my thoughts on this product
  • I bought this mask for about $15, but now it is on sale on the Yves Rocher website for $8,50
  • I'd say, this mask is more on the pricy side, especially considering its volume (it's only 50 ml and the regular Freeman clay mask is 175 ml for $4, so keep that in mind).I consider this mask to be quite expensive, but is it worth it
  • However, it lasted me for 3 months and I used it consistently twice a week, so it's not that bad
  • But this is it, I hope you all are having a good day

by Irina Bernetckite

Hello, everybody! Today I finished the mask that I’ve been using for the past 3 months and I thought that it was actually the perfect timing to share my thoughts on this product. I bought this mask for about $15, but now it is on sale on the Yves Rocher website for $8,50. I’d say, this mask is more on the pricy side, especially considering its volume (it’s only 50 ml and the regular Freeman clay mask is 175 ml for $4, so keep that in mind).I consider this mask to be quite expensive, but is it worth it? Let’s see
  • Yves Rocher Pure System pore clearing mask
  • As I’ve already said, it’s really small, only 50 ml, which is almost 4 times smaller than most other clay-based masks. But it makes it a good travel size mask, which could be an advantage for some people. However, it lasted me for 3 months and I used it consistently twice a week, so it’s not that bad.

• Yves Rocher Pure System pore clearing mask
  • The mask claims to fight spots and blackheads and it does! I’d even say that it’s quite agressive since I did feel a little bit of burning when I applied it, but it was for a reason. When you wash this off, you see that the skin tone looks much more even, because this thing reduces the inflamation and if you have any of those annoying red pimples, it does quite a good job in calming them down and making them smaller in size. The redness also vanishes, so the skin looks instantly better.

• Yves Rocher Pure System pore clearing mask
  • Ingridients-wise the mask is quite harsh. There is kaolin, alcohol, salicylic acid and not a lot of natural ingridients, which is not quite usual for Yves Rocher. This mask is rather agressive and I WOULD NOT recommend this mask to people with dry or sensitive skin. Once I used this mask 2 days in a row and I immediately got some dry patches on the skin even though I used a moisturizer afterwards. Then I used this mask twice a week with a 3-4 day interval and my combination skin feels absolutely fine.

• Yves Rocher Pure System pore clearing mask
  • Consistency-wise the mask is very watery. Usually those type of masks are much thicker, but this one is litterally protein-shake like consistency. But it is actually really easy to apply.

• Yves Rocher Pure System pore clearing mask
  • The package also claims that this mask works in 3 minutes, but it’s not even 30% dry in that time, so I left it on for 15-20 minutes and I actually saw the results.

• Yves Rocher Pure System pore clearing mask
  • Also this mask is deffinetely not picture-friendly. Because of the consistency it dries really weirdly on the face and it doesn’t look glamorous AT ALL.

• Yves Rocher Pure System pore clearing mask
  • Here is another ugly picture of me wearing mask, which was taken in order to show you the tiny dotes that show up when the mask dries on the face. I don’t know if you can actually see them, but they are there. When I just started using this mask I had dozens of those all over the T-zone. They actually mean that thу mask absorbs the sebum and clears out your pores, which is pretty cool. Now my pores look much clearer and I only get a few dotes, when I use the mask. That proves that this product works pretty well and might actually be worth the money.

To sum it all up, I think that this mask does get the job done, it does do waht it claims to do and I 100% recommend it. Will I purchase it again? Probably, but right now I wanna see if there are other good clearing masks out there and check out something else people recommend. But this is it, I hope you all are having a good day.

See you soon xoxo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131071660081231/k2311a0731/7.31.17