Nivea In-shower Make Up Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well, maybe not my life, but my approach to removing make up - definitely
  • And the fact that this make-up remover allows me to use no sponges or cotton pads is priceless
  • I didn't really believe it first when I saw the commercial and I think it was actually the first time when the product didn't just live up to my expectations, but also surprised me in a good way
  • I looked it up online and it seems like it's only available in Europe yet, but you can get it on Ebay (you'll overpay a lot though)
  • I'm now using my 4th or 5th bottle of it and it's definitely my must-have, which I 100% recommend

by Irina Bernetckite

So lets talk about the product that has litterally changed my life. Well, maybe not my life, but my approach to removing make up - definitely. I’m the kind of person who wants to do all the routine in the shower and I also always thought that less is more, so the less products I use - the better I feel. And the fact that this make-up remover allows me to use no sponges or cotton pads is priceless. I didn’t really believe it first when I saw the commercial and I think it was actually the first time when the product didn’t just live up to my expectations, but also surprised me in a good way. I’m probably just rambling now so lets get into the real stuff.
  • Nivea In-shower Make Up Remover
  • So here it is. I actually bought it in Russia and I haven’t seen it here in the US yet, which is really disappointing, I really don’t want to look for a new make up remover since this one is perfect for me. I looked it up online and it seems like it’s only available in Europe yet, but you can get it on Ebay (you’ll overpay a lot though). It costs under $5 and it lasts me for about 3 months. Btw, I think it’s kind of a dupe for Clinique’s Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm, but it’s 6 times cheaper.

• Nivea In-shower Make Up Remover
  • I’m really sorry for the russian labels here, but I promise, I’ll give you all the necessary translation. It has a short instruction on it, which recommends to apply the product in a circular motion to the eye area and remove it with a warm water afterwards. If you wear heavy make up, it’s recommended to repeate the process again in order to remove all you have on. That is exactly what I do and it works just perfectly! I don’t wear much make up, it’s usually just a few coats of mascara and some brow products, so I only apply the make up remover once. I’ve also tried it when I wore “special occasion make up”, I repeated the process twice then and it worked great too. The thing I like the most about this remover is the fact that I don’t wake up with panda eyes in the morning, which used to happen all the time when I used make up removing wipes and micellar waters.

• Nivea In-shower Make Up Remover
  • The texture of this product is really cool. It’s something in between the light cream and a gel. Like if the gel and the cream had a baby.

• Nivea In-shower Make Up Remover
  • I think this picture actually shows the texture of the product a little bit better. It’s really nice on the face, it’s not sticky, it has a regular “body wash odor”, which is not strong at all. It doesn’t irritate my eyes or my skin, btw it doesn’t dry out the skin, I think it actually helps me keep the under eye area nourished and moisturised.

• Nivea In-shower Make Up Remover
  • As for the ingridients, this product actually has nothing dangerous in it, and it is also packed with moisturising ingridients.

To conclude, I want to say that this is legitimately the best Make Up Remover I’ve ever had. In the past I used both expensive and cheap make up removers, including some luxurious ones, and this one litterally is beyond them all for me. I’m now using my 4th or 5th bottle of it and it’s definitely my must-have, which I 100% recommend.

andrew says :

re : Well, maybe not my life, but my approach to removing make up - definitely
Need more details. Too vague.

Irina replies :

I explained that statement later, saying that I can do my whole “makeup removing session” in the shower, using no additional products.

Neelam Gaonkar says :

re : Well, maybe not my life, but my approach to removing make up - definitely
Yes I do agree, I personally used nivea in shower makeup remover for removing makeup, It not only removes makeup but also make your skin smoother. I will recommend all to use this product without any hesitation.

Irina Bernetckite replies :

That’s what I’m talking about

niaz says :

re : I didn’t really believe it first when I saw the commercial and I think it was actually the first time when the product didn’t just live up to my expectations, but also surprised me in a good way
On the other hand people with sensitive eyes rejoice I wear contacts and this suits me perfectly Even if it goes into my eyes while removing makeup it did not irritate them in anyway It does not leave any oily residue since its purely water based.

Irina Bernetckite replies :

This doesn’t cause any discomfort for me either, even thought I think I have quite sensitive eyes (can’t even wear contacts).

renu says :

Nivea IN shower make up remover is excellent remover which you can use it to remove your make up . I am using it for past months and i have a wonderful experience .It not only removes makeup ,it removes dirt too.Every women who doesnot want to harm skin with chemicals in makeup can use it . leaving makeup on your skin overnight can harm your skin and makes it look dull and pale. Make up goes into the pores of the skin and it block the air to pass to skin, also it blocks the secreting oil from skin which in turn come out as pimple. A pimple can sometime damage your look so precaution is better then cure. I will suggest you to at least use it once and take the benefits . I use it every time before going to bed or returning to home to remove make up. It makes the skin feel soft and skinny .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128071660040431/k2311a0728/7.28.17