Boat Rockerz 350 Bluetooth Headphones
  • Boat Rockerz 350 is one of the best Bluetooth Headphones I have ever used till date at this price range
  • I got this headphone as a gift from my wife on my Birthday But looking on the cost I thought it will not have that good quality of sound and it will get damaged soon on regular use
  • But I was wrong my wife bought this from Amazon
  • It comes in 2 Variants Black with blue and black with red since I love the blue color most my wife bought the headphone with the black and red combination
  • The only disadvantage is that when I keep the full volume the lyrics will get blunt and I can hear only the music and the bass

by santosh

Boat Rockerz 350 is one of the best Bluetooth Headphones I have ever used till date at this price range.

I got this headphone as a gift from my wife on my Birthday But looking on the cost I thought it will not have that good quality of sound and it will get damaged soon on regular use.But I was wrong my wife bought this from Amazon.in for INR1599 since it was a gift I can’t return it back so I started to test but was very much impressed with the sound quality and the durability of the headphone.

It comes in 2 Variants Black with blue and black with red since I love the blue color most my wife bought the headphone with the black and red combination.

I am not a songs lover but love to play games and watch videos and this headphone gives a very sharp sound in High Definition with a good bass effect.

• Boat Rockerz 350 Bluetooth Headphones
  • While playing the games Since the sound quality is very good I can manage in the direction from where the sound is coming while playing the game.also once it’s charged I can use it for up to 8 Hrs in am moderate volume.

This Boat Rockerz 350 has a well-padded ear cover and the strap across the top gives good comfortable fit and it gets adjusted to the head and does not cause any pain, ears sweats or discomfort for hours of wearing it.

• Boat Rockerz 350 Bluetooth Headphones
  • The headphone is very durable and strong as I have dropped them on the floor many times by mistake while using it but the headphone is working perfectly without any problem.And I can fold the headphone and keep it in my backpack it required less space in the bag, it doesn’t get damage like other headphones.

the look is very stylish the and the material gives the Boat Rockerz 350 a rich look While traveling most of the time I used to place the headphone over my neck it gives me a good and stylish look.

• Boat Rockerz 350 Bluetooth Headphones
  • The headphones are extremely light weighted and do not hurt in any way when I wear them. The padding on the inside is also very comfortable around the ears.

The headphone can we used wired and wireless which has given me an option to use this headphone with the device which does not have the Bluetooth connectivity and it gets paired with all the Bluetooth device instantly and I can start using it without any problem.

• Boat Rockerz 350 Bluetooth Headphones
  • The best thing with this headphone is the adjustable Prongs on the side it gets automatically adjusted while wearing by my head size.

• Boat Rockerz 350 Bluetooth Headphones
  • It has got 3 buttons on the left headphone which can be used to change the track and the volume single press will reduce and increase the volume and the double press will change the track to next and previous.

• Box Back side

I am extremely satisfied with my Boat Rockerz 350 Bluetooth headphone it is fully worth it and I highly recommend it.

The only disadvantage is that when I keep the full volume the lyrics will get blunt and I can hear only the music and the bass.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621071660001231/k2311a0721/7.21.17