Farouk CHI Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron
  • But since the invention of portable and easy to use hair straightening irons, that has never been a problem anymore
  • It's just a matter of choosing the best product for your hair, and I found it with my CHI

• by jackie
      I am one of the lucky few who have wonderfully straight hair and have never resorted to paying for overpriced hair treatments. However, there are bad days and bad hair cuts that I would just like to forget. Those times, I just put on one of my most comfortable and fashionable newsboy caps or berets.

But I still end up taking them off for

work. But since the invention of portable and easy to use hair straightening irons, that has never been a problem anymore.

It’s just a matter of choosing the best product for your hair, and I found it with my CHI. The flat iron gets hot (as in really hot) fast.

It does the job in a matter of seconds. With my long hair, it ...

• usually takes about 15 to 20 minutes to tame the fly away look.

You just have to be careful because when I said it gets hot, I meant it could burn you. And I have one nasty burn mark on my arm to prove that.

Unlike some irons that leave your hair dry and feeling rough, Farouk CHI doesn’t do that. I am amazed

at how smooth my hair feels and how it stays straight all day long.

It’s even shiny unlike the dull look that I got from my old flat iron. I can use it everyday without feeling guilty that I may be damaging my hair.

I’m not even afraid of the wind anymore, with CHI I don’t end up with frizzy hair in the windy city.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162005166000231/k2311a0520/5.20.07