NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM
  • I bought this NOKIA 3310 a few days back from Flipkart for a price of 3310 INR
  • Later my sister suggested NOKIA 3310 which was launched a few months back as everyone knows NOKIA always brings the best and also my first mobile was of the same brand
  • I have plugged the micro SD port with a 32GB memory card in which I have stored a lot of songs and I feel very comfortable to play then while traveling the sound effect is average but compared to another device any way I like to listen to them on my NOKIA 3310
  • The first of these is the design of the new phone which is a bar feature phone with a classic twelve-button telephone keypad and navigation and selection keys above
  • I am highly satisfied with this NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM and I will highly recommend this phone for the people who want to buy a stylish and durable basic phone for them or for the loved ones who just want a mobile to do calls and basic messaging

by santosh

I bought this NOKIA 3310 a few days back from Flipkart for a price of 3310 INR.

I already have UMI plus smart phone with me but as I am working as a Functional Consultant in Chennai I need to travel a lot and there will be lots of calls to my mobile from client and office so I need to be in the call for an average of 4 to 5 hours a day.

In my UMI Plus smart phone I need to be online in email and whats up and the battery will not last for a long time then I bought a power bank with which I can charge my mobile as the charge goes down but since it’s a smart phone and the body is made up of metal the phone gets very hot while having the call then I bought a blue tooth head set but I was not comfortable using it finally I thought I have to buy a featured phone in which I can do all my calls.

• NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM
  • Then I checked some basic phones from Micromax, Panasonic, and other china brand mobiles but I was not convinced with the brands.

Later my sister suggested NOKIA 3310 which was launched a few months back as everyone knows NOKIA always brings the best and also my first mobile was of the same brand.

• NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM
  • NOKIA 3310 Dual Sim box contains Mobile Phone, Battery, User manual, Micro USB charger and a basic headphone.

Comes with the 2MP camera and the LED flash on the back side and the picture quality is pretty good and the LED has a good power of brightness which can be used as a good torch light in the night.

It has an improved battery which gives me a talk time of almost 20 to 25 hours and the standby is amazingly super which can stand for more than 25 days Updated snake game has been preloaded with this mobile, built in FM Radio and the Micro SD card which can support up to 32GB.

• NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM
  • The back cover is openable and the battery can be removed from the mobile it has dual Micro SIM slots and both can work at the same time.

Since it is a secondary phone for me I am using only one SIM which was provided to me in my office in which I used to get the maximum calls from the office and from clients.

It would have been better if the NOKIA 3310 supports the 4G or 3G due to which I had to change my SIM to a normal one which was quite pain full.

I have plugged the micro SD port with a 32GB memory card in which I have stored a lot of songs and I feel very comfortable to play then while traveling the sound effect is average but compared to another device any way I like to listen to them on my NOKIA 3310.

• NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM
  • As we can see the phone in my has some similarities between the new NOKIA 3310 and the old one. The first of these is the design of the new phone which is a bar feature phone with a classic twelve-button telephone keypad and navigation and selection keys above.

Also, it has the same size as of the classic 3310 but it is slimmer compared with the old phone and the company has reduced the weight of the phone which gives me the comfort to easily place it in my pant pockets without feeling bulged and heavier.

NOKIA 3310 Dual Sim comes in the eye catching bright candy colors like Orange, Yellow, Grey and black so I bought the yellow which looks funky.

• NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM
  • The NOKIA 3310 Dual Sim has 3.5mm Jack which like other phones so there is nothing special with the Jack, micro-USB port which is used for charging and data transfers the battery can be charged to full in less than 1 hour of time which is very useful for me and the charge will last up to 2 to 3 days on nominal usage of 4 to 5 hours a day.

It also has a 2.4-inch color screen which has a good clarity and a neat look.

However, the NOKIA 3310 lacks Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity, and only features 2G data connectivity to use with its basic internet browser and app store.

• NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM
  • The NOKIA 3310 Dual Sim has the basic software interface and a list of functions. There are basic applications for calling and SMS, Internet browsing, viewing photos and videos, listening to music and the radio, calendar, voice recording, notes, alarms, and calculator.

No whats up and other chatting apps.

I have added all the contacts from my mobile to this phone using the Bluetooth.

Also, it has a 16MB of internal storage and the new version of Snake game which I love to play in this mobile.

• NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM
  • This is the headphone which I got with this mobile and its working good for me but also I bought a new one.

since I feel that instead of this headphone NOKIA should have provided an in-ear type head phone with better quality or they should not provide this head phone because the quality is very low and there are no good effects in the music.

• NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM
  • The most important thing why I bought this NOKIA 3310 is the legendary durability that made the original phone famous. And the same durability is there in this phone I have dropped the phone on a couple of occasions, which caused no damage at all on it.

The plastic body of this phone gives a maximum protection from damage and the simplicity of the internal components means hard to cause any significant damage with a few drops.

I am highly satisfied with this NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM and I will highly recommend this phone for the people who want to buy a stylish and durable basic phone for them or for the loved ones who just want a mobile to do calls and basic messaging.

dhruvil says :

re : I am highly satisfied with this NOKIA 3310 Dual SIM and I will highly recommend this phone for the people who want to buy a stylish and durable basic phone for them or for the loved ones who just want a mobile to do calls and basic messaging
I love this phone.I gifted this phone to my dad and he loved it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3717071659970831/k2311a0717/7.17.17