Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV
  • I am from Chennai Tamil Nadu recently we changed to a 2BHK flat since the hall is very big compared to our old flat our Samsung 22 inch LED TV was looking very small for the hall and the sound was not audible
  • So we planned to visit some shops near to our house and check the latest technology and available models in LED TV
  • Then later I came to know that my friend has recently bought Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV from Flipkart for a price of 34999 INR which is a very good price for a 48-inch TV
  • After buying this Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV I have subscribed for the Amazon Prime and now I can watch all the latest movies on my big screen with a good quality in a resolution of 1920*1080 which is very good and the picture quality was perfect
  • Balance and sound type 2.0 I am extremely satisfied with my Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV it is best in this range compared to other TV I recommend it

by santosh

I am from Chennai Tamil Nadu recently we changed to a 2BHK flat since the hall is very big compared to our old flat our Samsung 22 inch LED TV was looking very small for the hall and the sound was not audible.Then we decided to change our old TV.

So we planned to visit some shops near to our house and check the latest technology and available models in LED TV.

We first went to SHAHS Electronics the salesmen came to us and he took us to the TV section and the salesmen started to explain us about the various models from SAMSUNG, LG, and Sony. the price range was like 50000 INR for 49-inch TV so we noted some models and came back to home to do the comparison of the models.

Then later I came to know that my friend has recently bought Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV from Flipkart for a price of 34999 INR which is a very good price for a 48-inch TV.

So next day we decided to go to his home to check the features of the Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV.

• My New Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV
  • As we all know that Kodak is a very good and a trusted brand in camera and now this company has launched their TV with a good price.

Finally, we have bought the Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV from the same Flipkart for 34999 INR after seeing the features and the Quality at my friends home.

The box contains Television, Remote Control, Batteries, Air Mouse(Smart Remote), User Manual, Warranty Card and the YShape stand.

• My New Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV
  • The panel of this Tv has been manufactured by SAMSUNG which is good quality. After buying this Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV I have subscribed for the Amazon Prime and now I can watch all the latest movies on my big screen with a good quality in a resolution of 1920*1080 which is very good and the picture quality was perfect.

Compared to other models with the same price range like Micromax, Hair, UV. Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV has got a good response time of 8MS.

• My New Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV
  • Since we don’t have an option to wall mount the TV we have kept the TV on a table in the hall which gives a better look and there will be no wires visible.

Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV has got a slim and good look with a shining outer finish of the panel borders which makes the viewing more impressive with the wide screen. The view angle is very good it has the horizontal viewing angles 178 Degrees and vertical viewing angles 178 Degrees which give good quality of a picture in all the angles, now I get the same quality if I sit on the floor or on my sofa and while standing which I don’t get on my old TV.

• My New Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV
  • Coming to connectivity the Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV has got all the advanced connectivity right from the RJ45 to the WI-Fi connection and has the USB and HDMI connectivity.

This TV has got both analog and the HDMI connectivity by which I can connect my PC and can see all the stuff on the Big screen. Most of the time I used to connect the PC to the TV to play games which give a very good effect and I live to play in this.

• My New Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV
  • I can copy the films and video to the pen drive and watch them on the TV it supports video formats like 3GP, AVI, MP4, WMV. Can support analog tv reception formats such as PAL, NTSC, SECAM. Image formats JPEG.

• My New Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV
  • Now I can go the APP store and download the required Application for my Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV which has been powered by Quad Core Processor and can be easily connected with the WI-FI and LAN.This TV runs with 4.4 Android Version and has a built-in memory of 512MB, Flash Storage of 1GB.

• My New Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV
  • Air mouse which gives me the option to use the browser and it is very easy to use this handy remote the remote has the keys on both of its sides.

• My New Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV
  • The typing can be made in the browser with this air mouse and also it gives me good experiences to play the games in my Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV the motion sensor is very good to play the racing games very interesting and i love to play with this device

I have bought new speakers for this TV since the Sound Quality of this TV is not that good the effects are flat and lifeless Kodak need to work and improve the sound quality of this TV.

Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV total speaker output 20 W which comes with 2 Speaker each with 10 W output but the volume is very low and poor compared to another tv also it done to have the Bluetooth connectivity which will not give an option to buy Bluetooth speakers.It has also got other smart audio features like 5 Band Equalizer, Auto volume leveler: Balance and sound type 2.0

I am extremely satisfied with my Kodak 50FHDXSMART TV it is best in this range compared to other TV I recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617071659960831/k2311a0717/7.17.17