Pampers Cruisers
  • I don't really see the point of having soft mesh linen in diapers, but I know now why they put it with the Cruisers
  • Although I have noticed some gel like material on my baby's bottom when I clean her up, it doesn't irritate her skin and it easily comes off with wipes
  • One of the best things about Cruisers is that it doesn't sag as much even if she has it on all through the night

• by jackie
      Yet another magnificent product from Pampers! I have been using Pampers products eversince I had my first child. And Pampers just surprises me every time they come up with something new.

The Cruisers are bigger and better for overactive toddlers.

The Sesame street designs are just another fun factor, but my two

year old just ends up tugging on the waist band because she doesn’t realize it’s just a printed picture of Elmo.

I don’t really see the point of having soft mesh linen in diapers, but I know now why they put it with the Cruisers; it’s so breathable and comfortable for my ...

• baby.

Her bottom doesn’t end up smelling like pee and she doesn’t rashes from diaper burns.

Although I have noticed some gel like material on my baby’s bottom when I clean her up, it doesn’t irritate her skin and it easily comes off with wipes.

One of the best things about Cruisers

is that it doesn’t sag as much even if she has it on all through the night.

And when she tumbles and plays in the yard, nothing ever sticks to her diapers unlike before with other brands.

And the trimmer fit on the crotch is way much better, because it doesn’t look bulky.

Pampers Cruisers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542005165990231/k2311a0520/5.20.07