Bed Bath and Beyond Housewares Store
6855 West Newberry Road, Gainesville Florida 32605
  • If you are a cook or someone who enjoys home decor than Bed Bath and Beyond is definitely the store for you
  • However, if you are anything like me you will walk in with your twenty percent coupon ready to spend what you love to make your house feel more like a home
  • I often find myself trying to fight the urge to buy something from over there because in the long run I know I don't really need the product but want it so bad
  • Customer service is both amazing and expedient, and I never have to wait more than two minutes for service

by ReadingBug

If you are a cook or someone who enjoys home decor than Bed Bath and Beyond is definitely the store for you. Depending on what you are looking to buy will determine how much you are willing to spend. However, if you are anything like me you will walk in with your twenty percent coupon ready to spend what you love to make your house feel more like a home.
  • Bed Bath and Beyond Housewares Store
  • Before I discovered my passion for cooking, I dreaded going to Bed Bath and Beyond with my mother as a kid because I knew she would be in there for at least an hour, and sometimes she would just browse for the sake of browsing and not buy anything. Now I understand the appeal of the store and why it would take her forever to leave because the store essentially has everything one needs to make their home feel more comfortable.

• Bed Bath and Beyond Housewares Store
  • The first place I always go to before shopping is the Seen it on tv area. This area is located at the entrance of the store on the left, and houses every product that is aired on infomercials. The Magic Bullet is a popular product I see displayed all the time. The magic hose is another popular where the water hose deflates after the water is turned off making it easier to store. I often find myself trying to fight the urge to buy something from over there because in the long run I know I don’t really need the product but want it so bad.

• Bed Bath and Beyond Housewares Store
  • My other favorite place in Bed Bath and Beyond is the cookware and bakeware area. I can find all types of gadgets for my cooking and baking needs. One of the main reasons I prefer shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond for my cookware and bakeware, especially utensils, is that the brands sold in the store tend to be more sturdy than Mainstay. Don’t get me wrong I love buying Mainstay cooking utensils from Walmart, but they are not as sturdy as the ones at Bed Bath and Beyond which is usually the KitchenAid brand.

• Bed Bath and Beyond Housewares Store
  • The appliance area is another place I tend to get sucked into because I love KitchenAid appliances, and Bed Bath and Beyond carries a lot of products from the brand and similar good brands. I like how the store is incorporating cookbooks to go along with their appliances. For example, I purchased a crock pot by the brand with the exact same name. Well, next to the crock pot was a cookbook which has a complete recipe index of foods I can cook using my crock pot. It is by far my favorite cookbook to use at the moment.

• Bed Bath and Beyond Housewares Store
  • The bedding area is the best because they have quality bed sets of all sizes. Now, the bed sets tend to be more expensive depending on the size you purchase, but it is worth it because I purchased a queen bed set from them and the comforter along with the sheets are still in good condition. Their towels are also the best because they are durable and come in rainbow of colors. Unfortunately the bath towels do not come in a set, so you have to have really good home decor skills to create a look for your bathroom that does not send you out running and screaming for the hills.

At first I thought Bed Bath and Beyond was the worst place to go until I became my mother. I could spend hours in this store both shopping and browsing, and always leave the store with a purchase on both accounts with or without my twenty percent coupon. Everything your home needs in readily available, and it is also a good place to shop if you are sending your kids off to college. There is something to suit everyone’s likes, and I am always discovering something new. The only thing I do not like is how the way coupons are distributed. I used to get coupons like crazy in the mail, now I’m lucky if I see one because now they offer a digital coupon that can be scanned on your phone. Customer service is both amazing and expedient, and I never have to wait more than two minutes for service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2410071659870431/k2311a0710/7.10.17