Digitel
1.0
  • I always say that if it comes cheap, there's always going to be a problem

• by word gypsy
      Digitel has been offering DSL connections for more than 2 years now, and since they started I have been a loyal subscriber. I always say that if it comes cheap, there’s always going to be a problem.

And it’s no better with this company.

I feel as though, they are taking advantage

of the fact that most residents in our area only have one option, because they are one of the only two internet service providers in our area.

The first one, is very expensive and has congested traffic.

For the first year, we were very happy with the services, prompt call backs from technical support, 24 hour customer service, immediate attention from staff, light internet traffic all day long and affordable rates.

But as time passed by, I no longer view this company as customer oriented, rather just another money making scheme from a capitalist.

The once helpful technical support team was replaced by idiots ...

• Digitel
      who are obviously underpaid, and have no technical know-how to be considered a technical support representative.

The once 24/7 hotline is now defunct, maybe it still exists but the agents are fast asleep.

Don’t expect a call back from the technical support the day you call in for some trouble shooting, expect

them to call after 3 days when you have exhausted all possible solutions to your ISP’s problem.

It’s not even that cheap anymore, since more and more internet providers are popping up everywhere, with more affordable rates.

We’re just finishing our new contract with them, and we’re going to switch to another DSL provider.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212005165980231/k2311a0520/5.20.07