Nike Men’s FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes
  • Nike Men's FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes is a pretty good shoes in my opinion
  • I bought it for 60$ on Nike Store near my place
  • I think it would be more expensive if you buy online
  • It is not too expensive and it is a good shoes for the price
  • So I decided to cut the thread with a scissor

by Gilang Nurdiansyah

Nike Men’s FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes is a pretty good shoes in my opinion. I bought it for 60$ on Nike Store near my place. I think it would be more expensive if you buy online. It is not too expensive and it is a good shoes for the price.
  • Nike Men's FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes
  • The shoes fit comfortably in my feet. Even though it’s a little too big because there’s some more empty space in front of the shoes. The size of the shoes was 10.5. When I tried the same shoes with the size of 10, it was too small for my feet. When I first bought it, I thought it was too big for my feet. But even if it’s a little too big, they still feel comfortable.

• Nike Men's FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes
  • The shoes is really easy to wear. It’s pretty easy to put your feet inside the shoes. Whenever I put my shoes off, I don’t even have to untie it. And If the shoes is already tied while I’m not wearing them, all I have to do is put my feet inside. I don’t have to untie the shoes, then put my feet inside, and then tie the shoes.

• Nike Men's FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes
  • I think the shoes looks really cool. But because of the color, it gets dirty easily. And when it gets dirty, everyone can see that the shoes is dirty. I don’t like how the bottom part of the shoes don’t match the top part. I think the color of the bottom part should either be black or white. I would prefer black, so if it gets dirty, people won’t see it.

• Nike Men's FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes
  • I don’t think the shoes is durable. It ripped off the third weeks of wearing it. The thread started to come off. I was so disappointed. When I tried to pull the thread, it got worse. So I decided to cut the thread with a scissor. So until today, my shoes have a big scar in it.

• Nike Men's FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes
  • The shoes are really lightweight. It is not too heavy, unlike those basketball shoes.

And because it’s a running shoes, it doesn’t make any noise when you drag it down the floor.

Overall, Nike Men’s FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes is a good shoes. It will fit comfortably in your feet. The shoes has a good color in it and it looks cool when you wear it. They’re really lightweight and easy to wear. Even though it’s not really durable, as long as you’re careful, it will not break easily.

dhruvil says :

re : Nike Men’s FS Lite Run 3 Running Shoes is a pretty good shoes in my opinion
It’s very good shoes.Actully i like this shoe more than nike run.It is very lite in weight and comparitivaly it’s not more expensive shoe than other nike shoes.

Kartik Charnalia says :

This is really a mind boggling deal at the throw away prices. 60 USD for this light weight shoe is green signal for me.Light shoe, cushionable foam, not of light colour makes it wearable for casual running, gymming or any sport. The best thing I like is that if your shoes get much dirty you can dip it in warm water and pour washing powder into it and the very next day it will clean it up and scrub it lightly , you will find the change. A comfortable and feather light shoe is a grab on deal.

Isaiah Jericho Diga says :

Nike shoes are really great. It’s comfortable on your soles and very good for sports activities. It can also be used for casual wears.

re : I bought it for 60$ on Nike Store near my place
Nike shoes have high prices, well it’s because of their quality. I’m agreeing for the $ 60 spent for an awesome shoes.

Isaiah Jericho Diga says :

re : I think it would be more expensive if you buy online
No it’s totally not expensive. Online stores give discounts and stuffs. Based on my experience.

Katerina Katapodi says :

Of course all sort shoes like these you have, are helpful, and comfotable in walking. The advantages are they don’t make noise and are leight. Some times they are untied upon walking. Then upon waering them, make sure they are well tied, tightly tied. There are shoes like these, sport shoes, from the past, colors of which are blue and white. These are elegant shoes. In Your case, of course you should keep on wearing the, for walking, (jockey etc) or doing gym. NB Never mind, that color of bottom of shoe is red. Even if they get dirty, you can make them invisible to other by not lifting your feet.For 60 USD, they are cheap enough, as they last long, unless, you walk in mud, and this is not good for keeping quality.
You can try any brand of this type of shoes, better be a bit large than tight.
ALL THE BEST,

Isaiah Jericho Diga says :

re : It is not too expensive and it is a good shoes for the price
Yeah Everything is worth buying for. The price for the shoes is just perfect.

re : So I decided to cut the thread with a scissor
Haha This is the dumbest thing you could do. Of course the price may be high or low for you but guys, putting value on a thing is just great. So don’t jerk off your things.

quick note by anonymous :

Nike Men s FS Lite Run 3 is a pretty good running for both uses for exercise and for also you can wear it in parties due to it’s color and design.Anyone who buys it’s a good choice

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5522061659780930/k2311a0622/6.22.17