Nestle Ceregrow Multigrain Cereal
  • However, he was still having strong dislike for home made solid foods
  • After checking nutritional facts, I decided to give it to my baby immediately
  • I think the taste is something similar to Cerelac which he used to take without any problem
  • One thing that I noticed is marked improvement in immunity
  • I bought one pack of Ceregrow (300 gm) for Rs

• by Galega

When my son turns 2 years old, I had to discontinue Cerelac as well as Nusobee Crescent Formula which sufficed his nutrition requirements. However, he was still having strong dislike for home made solid foods. At that time, I saw a TV commercial of Nestle Ceregrow, a new solid food product which is meant for toddlers between 2 to 5 years of age. After checking nutritional facts, I decided to give it to my baby immediately.

The response of my son was good. He loved the taste.

I think the taste is something similar to Cerelac which he used to take without any problem. As suggested by Nestle, I fixed Ceregrow as a breakfast for him. I am also giving Ceregrow to my other son who is now little over four years. In fact, it has now become quite easier for my wife to send him to schools after giving Ceregrow as breakfast.

Nestle Ceregrow is replete with all necessary Vitamins and Mineral requirements of a growing baby. Apart from that, it can also supports proper cognitive/brain development of the baby. There is absolutely no requirement of giving any Vitamin or mineral supplement to a baby while giving Ceregrow. It supports 17% of iron requirement and 25 % of vitamin requirements of a baby. The rest can be ensured with milk and other home made solid foods (which is still little bit tough for me as he doesn’t like home made foods).

One thing that I noticed is marked improvement in immunity. In the gap of around two months when he stopped taking ...

• Nestle Ceregrow Multigrain Cereal
      any supplement after turning 2 years, he had at least three cases of cold and one case of viral diarrhea. After starting Ceregrow, my youngest son is in much better condition with better immunity.

Preparing Ceregrow is quite easy. It is, in fact, easier than Maggie, another popular instant food/breakfast solution of Nestle. All I need to do is to boil water and let it be lukewarm. Now, I pour around 100 ml of lukewarm water in a bowl and add four tablespoon of Ceregrow. Little bit of

mixing is required and the breakfast is ready. There is also no doubt about the fact that my babies love the taste. They not only have it effortlessly, but also ask for more.

Nestle Ceregrow is a new product launched in the Indian market. It is not widely available. Only few stores keep it. I bought one pack of Ceregrow (300 gm) for Rs. 250. Once pack is opened, it must be used within three weeks, which I have always ensured. Hopefully, Nestle will ensure proper availability in coming months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549061659671130/k2311a069/6.9.17