Vlogger: Go Viral, Game on smartphones
  • Let me help you with that with this new game from Tapps Games
  • So if you're not really into these kinds of games, I suggest you to stay away from this game
  • From here, you can actually have an insight about the graphics and design of the game
  • That's because I was really hooked by this game
  • I don't care if it's a tapping game, I'm enjoying it

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Looking for something new that would take up your free time? Let me help you with that with this new game from Tapps Games. Vlogger: Go Viral is a new game that would make you feel like you’re a real Video Blogger (Vlogger) that is actually famous. Wonder how this game goes? Read on :)
  • Vlogger: Go Viral, Game on smartphones
  • So let’s talk about the game itself first. Warning: This is a tapping game. Meaning, this could really tire your fingers from tapping. So if you’re not really into these kinds of games, I suggest you to stay away from this game. So anyway, when you open the game, it will lead you to this opening screen. From here, you can actually have an insight about the graphics and design of the game. For me, it looks like some kind of Minecraft or blocks game. This is actually good to neutral for me because these games with this graphics take up less memory. So this is a thumbs up for me.

• Vlogger: Go Viral, Game on smartphones
  • So as you can see, I’ve already started the game and I’m actually progressing. That’s because I was really hooked by this game. Anyway, After the opening screen, it will lead you to this page. This is actually your room for blogging. What I like about this game is that I can actually build my own room but not that much. It’s just that every time you level up or more like earn views which actually stand as your money, you can buy new appliances or stuff for blogging. I will discuss this later. So anyway, I also like that this game is very easy to understand. You can see your current views(money) on top and some other important buttons like the achievements and settings. Also, when you are a first timer, a fairy would teach you everything you need to know to get the hang of this game. This is a plus point for me: understandable and easy to play.

• Vlogger: Go Viral, Game on smartphones
  • Part of this game is that after you uploaded a new video (it is called episode in this game) in your blog, you can check the comments on it. The objective here is to like the good comments and dislike the bad ones. I like that I don’t have to read the comments though because the comments are color coded. Green for the good, red for the bad. I may need to mention that you don’t really get to upload real videos here. You just choose the topic that is viral in terms of the comments you receive. Anyway, I still love it.

• Vlogger: Go Viral, Game on smartphones
  • This is the channel marketing page where you can buy views(money) per second. You can buy or level up your current status by the views you earn also. This is also a good thing for me because the prices are very affordable and it’s not hard to level up. By the way, you also have diamonds here and the best thing about this game is that it is not hard to earn views or even diamonds. You can just watch ads or the game sometimes just gives you free money or diamonds. I actually had 23 diamonds once from 5 diamonds. So, I really love this part.

• Vlogger: Go Viral, Game on smartphones
  • This is the studio equipment page where you can buy the appliances or stuff for your room. When you buy stuff here, you also increase the views you receive for every videos you publish. This is a cool idea for me because I don’t only upgrade my stuff, I can also get new stuff for my room which is like decorating it myself.

• Vlogger: Go Viral, Game on smartphones
  • So this is the settings page. The icons are very easy to understand. You can like the game on Facebook, you can view your achievements on this game, you can view more games by the developer, shop for views or diamonds and view you stats. In the settings icon, you can change your preference with the music and sounds. Overall, I like the settings page because it is neat and easy to understand.

• Vlogger: Go Viral, Game on smartphones
  • Lastly, see that progress above? That’s my video publishing process, the time it takes a video to be published. It takes 1 hour to finish a video but you can tap the screen to decrease the time and this is why it’s a tapping game. I love that it only takes an hour to publish unlike other tapping games that when you are already high level, the time it takes to upgrade things would be a whole day or even 2-3 days.

That’s all for my review about this game. Is it not yet obvious yet? I love this game! I am really hooked actually. With the concept and all, it’s just really addicting. I don’t care if it’s a tapping game, I’m enjoying it. Stay away from this game if you are not into tapping games. If you want to try a new game, this is worth your time. Thank you for reading!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2830051659610931/k2311a0530/5.30.17