Hellopet - free game for Android
  • Let me say something about what I'm gonna review for today
  • This game is to take care a set of cats, dogs or any pet that you can take in charge of
  • I can say this game blowed my mind totally
  • The graphics was totally amazing for the second time

by Mrs. Mycroft the Gamer

Let me say something about what I’m gonna review for today. This game is to take care a set of cats, dogs or any pet that you can take in charge of. You can feed them, play with them, or even just tap it and it will play some tricks. You can play this if you want the time goes by, playing with some cuteness and some happiness in your face. Let me introduce to you Hellopet a game for Android for free. I liked it because of the idea of the game. It’s cool and full of fun. So here it goes…..
  • Hellopet - A Game for Android for free
  • So all the details of the game are shown here. At the upper left there is the cookie icon there. This can be used for purchasing other animals to collect as many as you can. At the upper right you can see your name and the pet you owned. So going to the three houses there, your pet’s house is at the upper most house. At the middle, this is where you can see other people’s posts about their own lifestyle. The third one when you tap it purchasing cookies using real money will appear.

• Hellopet - A Game for Android for free
  • So this is the part when you tap your pet’s house. This is my most favorite part. As I said awhile ago you can play with it. There’s three choices the first one is the Toy Bone or the Fluffy Bone. The second one is the gun, it can produce bubbles to play. The third one is the butterfly that your pet can play. Anyways, when you tap the Toy Store you can see there a lot of Pets that you can take care of that can be purchased by the cookie. So there’s the brush button that lets you choose a wallpaper, the floor or any furniture you can place anywhere. The camera button of course to capture the moments. Under that button the chat button you can chat someone who has a pet too. So this is the part I like. Because you can chat and meet new people to communicate each other. So when you tap the paw button here it is……

• Hellopet - A Game for Android for free
  • When you tap that you can see the News Feed of different people’s posts about their own pets. I can say this part is very very cool. And one more thing they post about their real pets in their lives. You can like and comment about their posts. At the same as I mentioned it earlier you can chat them too. This is a good idea….

• Hellopet - A Game for Android for free
  • Sorry about my home screen but never mind… This one blowed up my mind. You can see your pet at your home screen! You can drag it where ever you want to place it. One more thing it is able to let you know if you notifications or something. It will run around your screen. It is very cool but not everyone else likes it. Sometimes you will find it very annoying.

• Hellopet - A Game for Android for free
  • When you tap the right part in the first picture this will appear. You can purchase pets using cookies or hearts. You can get hearts when someone likes your pet. You can buy the cutest pet you’ve ever seen. Cats, Dogs, Hamsters or any pet you want.

I can say this game blowed my mind totally. I loved this game. Every detail was not boring. Every detail was totally amazing. I love the idea. The graphics was totally amazing for the second time. Cute, cute animals are here. I feel so much fun while playing this game. So this is the ending. Thank you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281051659540731/k2311a051/5.1.17