Earise F12 Bluetooth Speaker
  • I really have to thank my fiend of getting this little speaker for me as a souvenir, because I love it
  • However, the speaker is still intact but some of the text at the bottom got a little faded
  • It’s not exactly the best design and finishing, but it’s pretty decent
  • Overall, Earise F12 is a pretty decent Bluetooth speaker, for its cheap price, you can’t really expect too much

by MovieFreak

I really have to thank my fiend of getting this little speaker for me as a souvenir, because I love it. It’s a pretty decent music player.
  • Earise F12 Bluetooth Speaker
  • My friend had thrown the box away because it’s in really bad condition after the “torture” at the custom and luggage checkout.

However, the speaker is still intact but some of the text at the bottom got a little faded. I am guessing the seller is just dishonest and sold my friend an old set. Because, although the white part of the speaker is not yellowish, it doesn’t feel that new too. But I am guessing, there is no way to verify that.

• Earise F12 Bluetooth Speaker
  • To be honest, when I first gotten the speaker, I was pretty skeptical. But I was at the same time surprised at its relatively light weight too.

Although it is mostly plastic, the middle “golden” area feels like somewhat metallic. It’s not exactly the best design and finishing, but it’s pretty decent. However, if you ask me, I’ll never get it in golden colour, it doesn’t really appeal to me.

• Earise F12 Bluetooth Speaker
  • I know I shouldn’t be complaining because my friend got it specially for me and that it did work pretty well.

The speaker comes with 3 options to play music – via Bluetooth, via the cable provided and playing music from a micro SD card. You can set the method you want to play your music easily with the switch at the bottom.

• Earise F12 Bluetooth Speaker
  • A C-type to audio cable comes together with the speaker. This is also the cable that you can use to charge the speaker and play music from computers or phone via the audio output. Alternately, you can use your Android (C-type) cable to charge it.

• Earise F12 Bluetooth Speaker
  • The battery of this speaker is pretty decent, one full charge (took about 2 hours) and it can last at least 4 hours of music.

The “scrolling wheel” at the side of the device lets you control the volume or skip tracks (if you play music via Micro SD card). However, it can get annoying at times too. The way the scrolling wheel work is that if you push the wheel to the side once (right to go to next track, left to the previous one) and it’ll skip track but if you hold it a little longer, it’ll increase or decrease the volume.

That is the problem, sometimes the speaker just doesn’t do what it is supposed to, it increase in volume when it’s supposed to be skipping track and vice versa! It’s like it can’t tell a single push from a hold.

However, the speaker works really well with Bluetooth.

Connecting it with my phone is very easy, switch it to Bluetooth mode and it got detected almost immediately.

The sound of the speaker is surprisingly pretty good. It’s way over my expectation. It’s not the best but it’s pretty decent. The bass are pretty strong and energetic while the mid and highs are pretty clear and crisps. The only problem I’ve with its audio quality is that it starts to bleed and “crack” when I turn the volume up (to let’s say, to 85% and above). But it works fine when it’s at low-mid volume range. The volume is also loud enough for a small party.

I couldn’t try playing music with the speaker via the cable because the audio jack seems to have intermittent issue. I tried using my own audio cable but it still doesn’t work. So I just using it via Bluetooth with my phone.

Overall, Earise F12 is a pretty decent Bluetooth speaker, for its cheap price, you can’t really expect too much.

Foff says :

re : Overall, Earise F12 is a pretty decent Bluetooth speaker, for its cheap price, you can’t really expect too much
Will be better if photos are clearer without reflections.

Renuka Sarkar says :

Bluetooth speaker looks small but its sound big with more base and four modes of operating devices 1st is Bluetooth ,2nd is Cameron mode,3rd is fm mode and last but the least is audio mode.Its a light weight portable speaker that you can carry anywhere.It can be connected to any device like,..phone,laptop,TV,memory card, radio, and pen drive.
You can listen the music either through earphone or loudly.This Bluetooth speaker can also give you a battery backup for one hour so you enjoy the music nonstop.The best part is its a single speaker not with multiple speaker .It alone does the work of multiple speaker.Charging adapter also comes with speaker you can either charge with electricity or with usb cable. I suggest you to buy this Bluetooth speaker and enjoy the music anywhere any time.Enjoy your time listening your favourite music.

Irina says :

Are you talking about the same speaker as the author of the review?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1612041659490730/k2311a0412/4.12.17