L’oreal Elvive Keratin straight, shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Not because they are not good, do not get me wrong, but because Schwartzkopf Gliss products were on discount much more often so I was buying them all the time
  • So I decided to buy L'oreal Elvive shampoo again
  • I usually buy my hair products in Italy and on the discount they usually cost from 1.79 to 1.99 Euro, at least those that I buy and L'oreal Elvive enters in that price range when on discount
  • I went to google it and I realized that L’oreal sells its brand under many different names
  • My hair is quite long and I really hate wasting so much time on washing my hair and drying it later

by 7hereviewer

L’oreal Elvive Keratin straight is such a great shampoo. I have been using it in the past but then I stopped using L’oreal’s shampoos in general. Not because they are not good, do not get me wrong, but because Schwartzkopf Gliss products were on discount much more often so I was buying them all the time. I do not know if my hair got used to Gliss products or not but I started noticing that my hair was getting greasy very fast. So I decided to buy L’oreal Elvive shampoo again.
  • L'oreal Elvive Keratin straight, shampoo
  • I usually buy my hair products in Italy and on the discount they usually cost from 1.79 to 1.99 Euro, at least those that I buy and L’oreal Elvive enters in that price range when on discount. I went to google it and I realized that L’oreal sells its brand under many different names. So, for example, this Shampoo is sold as L’oreal Paris Elvive Lisci keratina, which means smooth keratin, in Italy, L’oreal Paris Keratin Smooth 72hours in Malaysia, while I could not even find it on the USA official site, and it is Elselve Keratin smooth in Singapore.

• L'oreal Elvive Keratin straight, shampoo
  • But the bottle always looks the same. The body of the bottle is of a pale peach colour, then there is the cap which base is of the dark apricot colour and the tip of the cap is or a really nice purple colour. The sticker on the bottle is of a shiny peach colour too. I must admit that it is really difficult to describe this colour but I added a photo of the product for you so that you can see the colours by yourself.

• L'oreal Elvive Keratin straight, shampoo
  • I like the fact that the L’oreal Elvive bottles are always wider at the bottom than at the top. Well actually it is vice versa but I always put them upside down because the cap part is larger so the bottles are more stable. That is why when I think about those bottles I always see them upside town in my head. I find this wide cap really great because if you keep it that way down then the shampoo is always easy to come out. Even when there is not much of it left you do not have to squeeze it hard.

• L'oreal Elvive Keratin straight, shampoo
  • The fragrance of this shampoo is just amazing. It is sweet and flowery. I guess the Camelia oil that makes the hair smooth, smells that way. Or at least I hope it does. It is one of the most wonderful fragrances I have ever smelled in a shampoo. Unfortunately, I did not use this shampoo with the conditioner of the same kind so the fragrance on my hair was not as strong as it could have been but when I bought the shampoo the conditioner was gone so I had to use something else. But I am sure that the next time this shampoo is at a discount I will buy it together with the regenerator because I really want my hair to smell like it.

I just poured some of it on the paper so that I could show you the structure and colour and I could immediately feel that strong sweet smell that I like so much. As you can see the shampoo is rather dense and viscous. You can deduce that by the dimension of the drop that is coming out of the bottle. I must say that I was not squeezing it hard because there is not a lot of shampoo left inside and I would like to use what is left to wash my hair with it the day after tomorrow.

• L'oreal Elvive Keratin straight, shampoo
  • The colour is pearly white. I like the fact that it makes great foam and that you can really feel that your hair is clean after using this shampoo. Yesterday I was in my garden most of the day because I had to plant raspberries so I had a lot of work and as it is really hot and I was working in the dirt, so when I came back in the house I just wanted to take a shower and wash my hair to feel clean again. The first time I put the shampoo and scrubbed my scalp I could feel that it was really dirty. But the second time I felt that it was much cleaner. And today, the day after washing it the hair is as clean as it was the day before. I can even smell the fragrance although mixed with the fragrance of the regenerator.

I am really satisfied with this shampoo and I really regret neglecting it the last two years. I used to use L’oreal Elvive all the time in the past and after using this shampoo for a few weeks now I remembered why. It is also really easy to rinse it. I mean, I scrub my hair for at least 3-4 minutes, until my arms start hurting so that I know that all the shampoo was turned into foam and then I just rinse it. Quite easy, right? I think that L’oreal has really good products and this shampoo is one of them. Plus it does not cost a lot. I like everything about it, the way it looks, the way it smells and the way it makes me feel that my hair is clean. If I do not go running or do something that makes me sweat I can use this shampoo every three days and that I what I really appreciate about it, because I realised that with Schwarzkopf shampoos I had to wash it every other day. My hair is quite long and I really hate wasting so much time on washing my hair and drying it later. I do not know, maybe my hair got used to Schwarzkopf shampoos so for that reason Elvive Keratin smooth functions this good but I am really satisfied with it.

Kassie says :

Review is not helpful and the pictures are lousy and obviously in the wrong orientation.

7hereviewer gmail.com replies :

Thank you for your opinion I tried to rotate the pictures but they uploaded this way despite my efforts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041659460830/k2311a0411/4.11.17