Kinder Pingui Caramel soft cake, by Ferrero  » Food  »
  • Kinder Pingui caramel is a new product on the shelves in the stores and of course I just had to taste it
  • I must admit that I prefer buying sweets on discount because they are fattening and in my opinion it is better to avoid them, so when I spend money on them I prefer spending as little money as possible
  • This time this product was not on discount buy I bought it anyway because it looked delicious and it really does not cost a lot, its regular price is around 70 cents
  • As you can see on the picture this little product really looks delicious
  • I would recommend this product to everyone who likes creamy chocolaty cakes and does not want to eat a lot of calories but wants to enjoy a delicious snack

by 7hereviewer

Kinder Pingui caramel is a new product on the shelves in the stores and of course I just had to taste it. I like caramel in these kind of things. I even realised that I adore it caramel McSundae at McDonalds, I adore Kinder products with caramel like Kinder Maxi King, and I adore Snickers which besides peanuts, chocolate and various things contains quite a lot of caramel. So the new Kinder Pingui product with caramel was a must in my shopping basket. I must admit that I prefer buying sweets on discount because they are fattening and in my opinion it is better to avoid them, so when I spend money on them I prefer spending as little money as possible. This time this product was not on discount buy I bought it anyway because it looked delicious and it really does not cost a lot, its regular price is around 70 cents.
  • Kinder Pingui Caramel soft cake, by Ferrero
  • As you can see on the picture this little product really looks delicious. In my opinion, all Kinder Pingui products really look nice but I do not like most of them. There is this really nice shiny wrapper which is coloured in caramel colour at the edges. Then there is the regular red colour which is really not as visible as on other Kinder Pingui products which do not have caramel coloured edges. Then there’s the picture of the product and the caramel layer is clearly visible. That is what made me buy this product in the first place.

• Kinder Pingui Caramel soft cake, by Ferrero
  • Although the edges of Kinder Pingui caramel are indented and you can actually open the wrapper just by ripping it apart, there is also the red string in the back which you just have to pull and it will facilitate the opening of the product. So if you are not very good at opening indented wrappers there’s the second solution too. There are 30 grams of the product in each Kinder Pingui wrapper and there are 129 calories in those 30 grams. I find that really great. A snack with less than 150 calories is something really amazing. I mean, I know that there are people who will eat more than one at once but I usually do not have that problem, I usually eat what is in front of mean, I mean I never leave anything so for me it is better when a treat has fewer calories.

• Kinder Pingui Caramel soft cake, by Ferrero
  • The chocolate layer is not very thick but it is solid. I kept it out of the fridge for several hours and it did not melt although it is spring here and it is quite hot. It almost makes the crunchy sound when you bite it and while you chew it, well at least for the first second or two because it starts melting soon and mixes perfectly with all other parts.

• Kinder Pingui Caramel soft cake, by Ferrero
  • Now let me tell you about the taste of this great product. I tried the different layers separately and I must say that the white fluffy part is incredibly sweet. I would never eat something like that by itself. But with the chocolate layer and the thin biscuit layer under it, it is just amazing. The fact is that neither the chocolate nor the biscuit is sweet so the white sweat cream gives them the much-needed sweetness. I was barely able to taste the caramel while I was eating the cake but I felt it in the aftertaste in my mouth. All together this product is not all that sweet, much less than other Kinder Pingui cakes which I never buy because I find them to be so terribly sweet. And this product smells amazing. You can actually smell vanilla chocolate add caramel.

• Kinder Pingui Caramel soft cake, by Ferrero
  • The caramel layer is really thin and it is also solid. I did not manage to taste the caramel alone because it was impossible to separate it from the white fluffy layer. Plus as you can see on the picture, when you bite the cake the white layers are push together so the caramel layer disappears between them.

Although this product has only 129 calories it satisfied my craving for sweets and I did not want to eat one more of them. I mean, it is delicious and I could eat a bunch of them but one was enough. It did not leave that strange super sweet aftertaste in my mouth which makes you want more sweets. Although I must admit that I had to drink something because I felt the sugar on my teeth, I mean, sugar is really bad for your teeth and sometimes when I eat sweet stuff I feel as if my teeth are sensitive to it. That happened with this little cake.

Kinder Pingui Caramel is really a great surprise from Kinder Ferrero brand. It is not too sweet, it is delicious and it does not have a lot of calories. Unfortunately, it needs to be kept in the fridge so it cannot be taken as a snack when you go somewhere, like on a hike, to school, on a sport practice or something like that. Today I ate it after keeping it outside of the fridge for several hours while yesterday I had it directly from the fridge and it was much better that way. I would recommend this product to everyone who likes creamy chocolaty cakes and does not want to eat a lot of calories but wants to enjoy a delicious snack. Kinder Pingui Caramel is perfect for caramel lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711041659440830/k2311a0411/4.11.17