Jollibee  » Restaurants  »
2.0
Philippines
  • Recently though, I have noticed that their food has become bland
  • I've also noticed that my son has been shying away from Jollibee, and has chosen to eat at other fast food restaurants
  • Another thing that has disappointed me about Jollibee, is their customer service

• by word gypsy
      Jollibee is a local fast food chain that has blossomed to a corporation over the years. Recently though, I have noticed that their food has become bland. The food has lost their taste, even the aroma of burgers and fried chickens aren’t that enticing anymore.

Maybe because I have grown older and have come to appreciate other local food chains, or maybe because it is true that their food isn’t that great after all. I’ve also noticed that my son has been shying away from Jollibee,

and has chosen to eat at other fast food restaurants.

So it couldn’t only be my taste buds wondering where the flavor has gone. They have come so far, and have strayed from the old flavors that we have come to love.

They’ve added healthier options, which is a good sign that they are concerned about the health of their customers. But these new food options are not as enticing anymore.

I have tried their salads and soups, and I just have to say, it’s not ...

• as tasty as the food that I can buy from street corner delis. And through the years, their food has become expensive and smaller.

It isn’t fair that, we do not get the value of our money. Another thing that has disappointed me about Jollibee, is their customer service.

The managers are very rude, they do not even smile. Maybe because they are underpaid, but still, for a company who advertises for children, a smile from all of them is a must.

Tables are not even

cleaned with soapy water anymore, just a wet rag. The floors are sometimes sticky and often left with foot marks from customers.

The bathrooms (if any) smell of pee, even from outside the doors. This could just be a case to case basis, as some of their branches really have plenty of customers, but still it would be great if they focused more on cleanliness and customer service.

This leaves me wondering until when Jollibee will continue being the number one fast food chain in the Philippines.

Jollibee
    janine says :

what are the duties and responsibilities of your company?

M says :

Hi Janine,

This website and the reviewer is not connected with Jollibee. The best way to address your query is to go to their main office.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72005165940231/k2311a0520/5.20.07