Bio-Essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am not a person who takes good care of my skin
  • However, after using it for more than 4 months now, I must say I didn't regret getting it at all
  • But since I've spent the over $20 on it, I decided that I should at least try it
  • My scars have also lightened by a tiny bit (it has only been 4 months, we can’t expect miracles) and I am really happy with that

by MovieFreak

I am not a person who takes good care of my skin. I don’t have dozens of bottles of facial products on my dressing table or in my bathroom. I only have the basic - a facial cleanser, a toner, CC cream (sunblock which I always forget to apply) and some masks (which I buy occasionally from sales)
  • Bio-Essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum
  • The reason I got this serum is that my friend was short of about 20 dollars to be able to hit the amount to be eligible for the free gift (some products from Bio Essence) and I’m looking for a scar removal and repairing product. However, after using it for more than 4 months now, I must say I didn’t regret getting it at all. It’s a very good product and it helped lightened the scar I’ve had for a few years already.

Here are some of its features as advertised on their website and packaging. And obviously the thing that caught my eye is its ability to repair scars and marks.

• Bio-Essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum
  • I admit I was a little reluctant to use it at first, because I am really lazy to add another step into my routine. But since I’ve spent the over $20 on it, I decided that I should at least try it.

• Bio-Essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum
  • When I dripped the serum onto my hand, I really like how good and light it feels. The serum is clear but not runny; it is a little thicker than water but is really cooling and light on your skin. Messaging the serum into the skin is easy and the absorption is really quick. The whole proceed of applying this product is only less than 5 minutes, including the time for it to be fully absorbed into my skin.

• Bio-Essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum
  • Unlike some product I’ve used which feels very heavy and oily that my face feels “clogged” after applying it. This serum left my skin feeling refreshed and nourished, I can’t describe the feeling exactly but it feels really comfortable – a little like the feeling you get when you drink a cup of ice cold water after a tiring workout. And this is what makes me continue using this serum.

After just 3 month of using it, I noticed that my skin had gotten better and more radiant than before. (Not in a miraculous way but it is definitely visible) Even my friends and relatives noticed the improvement in my skin and asked if I have been going for facial treatments. They said that I look much more lively now that my skin seems to more radiant, and I’m very happy to hear that!

• Bio-Essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum
  • When I told them it’s because of this serum, they’re pretty surprised at how fast it took to produce results. My scars have also lightened by a tiny bit (it has only been 4 months, we can’t expect miracles) and I am really happy with that. After all, that’s why I got this serum.

I haven’t used many facial products before but I must say that this is one of the most worthwhile facial products that I’ve bought. The results makes it all worth the money!

urCousen says :

re : I admit I was a little reluctant to use it at first, because I am really lazy to add another step into my routine
same here, I am lazy to use a ton of facial product too especially in the morning when I am rushing for work.

MFreakz says :

LOL, same here. I don’t even bother to wash my face with cleanser sometimes…

dimpuliy says :

re : However, after using it for more than 4 months now, I must say I didn’t regret getting it at all
It is slightly expensive but it produce results.
it’s worth it

Garrie says :

How long a product last, usually depend on your usage. I haven’t use this brand before but mine is about the same size as this and it lasted more than a month for me.

I usually don’t apply thick layer of serum on my face, I just drop 1-2 drops on my fore, and another few on my cheeks and sometimes 1 drop on my chin area. That’s pretty much enough for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315041659380730/k2311a045/4.5.17