S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix (Mild, with Recipe)

by MovieFreak

What’s the easiest way to whip up a delicious curry dish?

Get ready made sauce!

And that’s why I got the Golden Curry Sauce Mix. It taste really nice and is very easy to cook prepare. The best thing is, it’s not too spicy! I’m not a person who can take spicy stuffs (my 7 year old cousin can take spicy better than me) and this level of spiciness is just right for me. Golden Curry offers curry sauce in other spiciness level too, if you prefer something spicy.

• S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix (Mild, with Recipe)
  • Now, let me share my recipe with you.

You’ll need:

- Onions - Potato - Carrot - Meat (pork, chicken or beef)

• S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix (Mild, with Recipe)
  • Peel and cut all ingredients up into bite size. (The amount here is for 2 servings)

Before you start, you’ll need to rid the meat of the unwanted blood water and bone marrow by boiling them in water for about 2-3 minutes. See those grainy stuffs? Those are what we wanted to get rid of.

• S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix (Mild, with Recipe)
  • After that, rinse the meat under running water and set aside.

Heat up some oil in a pan and fry the onion, make sure it is slightly translucent before adding in the carrot, potato and meat. Fry and mix then well for a minute or two. Add in about 2 small bowls of water and let it cook on low fire.

• S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix (Mild, with Recipe)
  • Check back once in a while to make sure it doesn’t stick. You also want to be adding a cube of the curry sauce mix halfway through.

Depending on the type of potato you use, it may take 30-60 minutes before everything is cooked. (Best way to know is to try a piece of the carrot or potato)

• S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix (Mild, with Recipe)
  • Once everything is soft and cooked, it’s done!

• Serve it with rice!

Curry is a very delicious dish, however making them is very troublesome (you’ll need lots of spices and time) and S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix just makes it easy for all of us.

I’ll definitely recommend it to curry lovers out there who are as lazy as me.

hi
where is the information of the product you review??

tuliy says :

re : What’s the easiest way to whip up a delicious curry dish
you did not say anything about the ingredient and the price of that carry please clarify?

Amy Mays says :

re : It taste really nice and is very easy to cook prepare
This is my families favorite curry. We make a beef curry with red onions and mushrooms, usually over rice. The directions are easy to follow, and it is easy to adapt the directions if you want to add or substitute ingredients. It always comes out in a nice golden curry. There are versions in mild or spicier, but we like the mild just fine.

Taq says :

re : Curry is a very delicious dish, however making them is very troublesome (you’ll need lots of spices and time) and S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix just makes it easy for all of us
looks easy, would want to try it when I’ve some spare time.

tuliy says :

THe taste is not nice alone you need lots of added items to make it really good food. I do not recommend it, its too messy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275041659370730/k2311a045/4.5.17