Affresh Washer Cleaner
  • I purchased Affresh Washer Cleaner for the first time just over a year ago after moving into a new house and feeling less than satisfied with the cleanliness of the washing machine
  • I was ready to crank the water temperature and throw in some bleach or vinegar but my mother-in-law recommended Affresh and I'm happy to report, following her advice paid off
  • It's not overly scented, but it definitely smells clean
  • Based on personal experience, I can tell you that if you bathe two dogs and you throw nearly a dozen wet dog towels into the washer and then forget to turn it on and then forget about them sitting in the washer for another day, Affresh can get your washing machine smelling wonderful again
  • Personally, I like to keep Affresh on hand and I alternate between different cleaning methods

• by MJ

I purchased Affresh Washer Cleaner for the first time just over a year ago after moving into a new house and feeling less than satisfied with the cleanliness of the washing machine. At first glance, the relatively new washing machine looked fine, but upon a ridiculously close inspection, I could tell the previous owners probably left the washing machine door closed often, resulting in a slight mildew odor. I was ready to crank the water temperature and

throw in some bleach or vinegar but my mother-in-law recommended Affresh and I’m happy to report, following her advice paid off.

Affresh Washer Cleaner can be found tucked away amongst your super market’s laundry product selection. I don’t know if other quantities are available, but the package I purchased contained three individually wrapped tablets - their consistency reminded me of dishwasher tablets, only larger.

Depending on your washing machine, once you put an unwrapped tablet into the machine, you may select a cleaning cycle or you may just have to run it on a normal cycle using the hottest temperature possible. Either way, it’s extremely easy to use. And, as soon as it’s done, you’ll smell the difference. It’s not overly scented, but it definitely smells clean. Make sure you keep the door of the washing machine open once you’ve cleaned it to allow it to air dry.

Based on personal experience, I can tell ...

• Affresh Washer Cleaner
      you that if you bathe two dogs and you throw nearly a dozen wet dog towels into the washer and then forget to turn it on and then forget about them sitting in the washer for another day, Affresh can get your washing machine smelling wonderful again.

Prior to using this for the first time, I remember being a little nervous that it might leave a residue which would then transfer to my clothing when I laundered them.

Curious, I wiped the drum of the washing machine down afterwards and am happy to say, there was no residue. Furthermore, I’ve laundered clothing, bedding and towels almost immediately after using Affresh in the washing machine without any consequences.

Sure, there are other ways (less expensive ways) to clean your washing machine. There are also more environmentally friendly/natural ways to clean your washing machine. Personally, I like to keep Affresh on hand and I alternate between different cleaning methods.

Affresh Washer Cleaner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533041659340530/k2311a043/4.3.17