Parcel - Delivery Tracking (iPhone App)  » Software  »
  • Add and deleting items and calling the menu out is really simple and easy
  • However, some of the features like “Find on map” never work for me
  • I like how they added the feature to auto detect the carrier service/company to make things easier (because sometimes I forgot which carrier company I picked - I usually just go for the cheaper one with tracking services) They also make it easy for you by auto-copying the tracking number when you click on it
  • All I’ve to do is hit “Yes” and I can continue to track the item with the new carrier and tracking number
  • Nevertheless, if you do a lot of online shopping like me and wish to be able to track your items, this is definitely the application for you

by MovieFreak

I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and sometimes I would buy from overseas too. So I would like to be able to track my items easily without having to navigate through a bunch of slow loading websites in foreign languages that I don’t understand.
  • Parcel - Delivery Tracking (iPhone App)
  • So I eventually found Parcel - Delivery Tracking application that is free to download from the Apple App Store.

• Parcel - Delivery Tracking (iPhone App)
  • It is very easy to use because its layout is very organise and clear. Add and deleting items and calling the menu out is really simple and easy. However, some of the features like “Find on map” never work for me.

The “Track on Website” option will bring you to the original website of the carrier service/company and save you time having to search for their website online. I hardly use it because this application tracks and load faster than some of the courier websites.

• Parcel - Delivery Tracking (iPhone App)

They also make it easy for you by auto-copying the tracking number when you click on it. So if you need the number, you don’t need to be retyping it or having to manually copy it again.

• Parcel - Delivery Tracking (iPhone App)
  • However, my favourite feature of this application is its ability to provide the information of the new carrier handling my item and its new tracking number. All I’ve to do is hit “Yes” and I can continue to track the item with the new carrier and tracking number.

• Parcel - Delivery Tracking (iPhone App)
  • For the free version, you can only add 3 items, meaning you can only be tracking a maximum of 3 items at one go. If you want to be tracking more than 3 items, you need to pay for Premium Subscription (at $4.48/Year), but I find 3 slots more than enough for me.

I like how fast they update the status of my items and they are pretty accurate. From my personal experience, if it says the item is “on delivery”, there is an 80% chance you’ll receive the item on that day itself. (For my country, can’t say for others)

I rely a lot on this application because my local postmen are known to expect their receivers to be “the flash”. They’ll just knock once gently, wait a few seconds, leave a fail delivery attempt notice and just leave! So if you aren’t prepared or have super senses (they’re really gently on your door), you’ll likely miss your delivery.

Some more unethical ones would just leave the notice without even bothering to knock. (Maybe they’re allergic to doors, who knows!)

So whenever I saw that the item status is “On delivery” I will be waiting near my door or get a family member to help me with that, hoping that I would meet an ethical postman that would at least knock because I don’t want to be going down to the post office to collect my items.

The reason is obvious. If most of the postmen are not delivering parcels but failed attempt notices, you can imagine the queue at the post office and how long the poor staffs take to fish out your parcel.

And this application saved me twice - the first time, the postman was already walking away when I opened the door; the second one was caught in the midst of stuffing the notice at my gate. I would have missed both of these deliveries if it wasn’t for the accurate status from the application. (And of course my paranoid preparation)

I really find the application very helpful however I do have a few small complain about it. That is, with the free version, it doesn’t send notification. If you want to get push notifications, you’ll need to pay for it. Also, there are advertisements at the bottom of the application. They are not annoying though, not like those that goes full screen and make you wait few – 30 seconds before you can close them. They are just there, quietly at the bottom. Just make sure don’t click it accidentally, like I did a few times.

Nevertheless, if you do a lot of online shopping like me and wish to be able to track your items, this is definitely the application for you! It’s very reliable and updates regularly to keep up with things.

Irina says :

re : Nevertheless, if you do a lot of online shopping like me and wish to be able to track your items, this is definitely the application for you
I tried the app but it cannot detect my courier service company.
I don’t find it good

Abu Muhammad Abdurrazzaq Al-Bahthi says :

re : Add and deleting items and calling the menu out is really simple and easy
Yes it very simple and easy because it does not require any difficult action

re : However, some of the features like “Find on map” never work for me
Find on for map worked for me, you just need to be patient

Abu Muhammad Abdurrazzaq Al-Bahthi says :

re : I like how they added the feature to auto detect the carrier service/company to make things easier (because sometimes I forgot which carrier company I picked - I usually just go for the cheaper one with tracking services) They also make it easy for you by auto-copying the tracking number when you click on it
I agree with this assumption as they make things easier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 303041659330530/k2311a043/4.3.17