Bubble Witch Saga game
bubblewitchsaga.com
  • I cannot tell you for how many years exactly but definitely more than 2 and less than five
  • This game seemed to be fun so I decided to check it out
  • I found this game amongst King games and since then I checked out many different games by this provider but this game always remained my favorite one
  • I consider this game perfectly suitable for people like me who do not want to spend several hours behind the computer every day but when they have time and feel like it they can play for as long as they want
  • If you like bubble shooter games but you hate when you finish it and there are no more level to play I would recommend you to try Bubble Witch Saga because it is fun and entertaining but, what is most important, it is endless

by Tayla

I have been playing Bubble Witch Saga for a few years now. I cannot tell you for how many years exactly but definitely more than 2 and less than five. I started playing it one day when I was bored and then I went browsing through the games on Facebook. This game seemed to be fun so I decided to check it out. I found this game amongst King games and since then I checked out many different games by this provider but this game always remained my favorite one. I stopped playing all the other King games after playing them for a short period of time but I always go back to play Bubble Witch Saga. I consider this game perfectly suitable for people like me who do not want to spend several hours behind the computer every day but when they have time and feel like it they can play for as long as they want. The goal of this game is to shoot balls of different colors and to match ball of the same color in a group of three or more. When you successfully attach a ball of the same color to its group this group detaches from the rest of the bulk of balls on your screen. When you clear the screen and no more balls are left on it the level is completed successfully.
  • Bubble Witch Saga
  • The only thing this game requires is to turn it on every day in order to win daily prizes. Each day you win different prize but only if you log in. So if you do not want to win the daily prize you do not even have to log in on a daily basis. There are seven different prizes and each day you get a different one. As you can see on the photo on day one you get the arrow that shows the trajectory that the ball that you throw will pass. The good thing about it is that I never lose this prize and it helps me very much because in that way I can throw balls with better precision. Each day I get something from the game that makes playing the game easier. As you can see on some days you get the coins with which you can buy some other help that can be very important to pass the levels easier. My favourite prize is the purple ball because it is the bomb that make lots of balls disappear despite their colour. I like these bonuses very much because I can collect them. Sometimes when I do not have time to play the game I just log in for a second, just to get the bonus for that day and sometimes I do this for months and in that way I collect a lot of bonuses without spending any. I must admit that I always try to pass the levels without using any help at all. The page with the daily bonuses looks very ancient; each bonus is on an old papyrus so you really feel as if you were in a land of magic.

• Bubble Witch Saga
  • I can also get the purple ball when I lose all the lives in less than thirty minutes but I can get the purple ball that way just twice per day. Sometimes I just enter the levels and press quit button to get it faster. The trick is that I only lose lives when I play the new levels. I think this is very good because that way I cannot play this game for hours. Also, I can play the old levels, all those that I had already passed, even when I do not have lives. This is also a good thing because I can play old levels when I have some free time to relax. That way I can reach higher score on those levels. When I finish the level I can get one, two or three stars and I like to play the level until I get all three stars. I know that may sound silly but I am a perfectionist that way. At first I try it without spending any helps at all. The truth is that it is possible to pass most of the levels, even with three stars, without any help. Most of the levels are easy and I pass them the first time I play them, even with three stars. The funny thing is that some levels I play for days before I pass them and once I pass them I pass them with much more points than needed in order to pass the level.

• Bubble Witch Saga
  • Under the balls you have several pots with points. Each pot has different number of points you can win if the ball falls in it. Each time a ball hits one of the pots a number appears above the pot which indicates the number of points you get. So if the ball falls in the first or the fifth pot you get one hundred points. If the ball enters second or fourth pot you get 500 points. And if a ball falls in the pot that is in the middle you get one thousand points. But there is a twist, of course: the pots are not all of the same size or of the same color. The first and the fifth pot are green, the second and fourth ones are blue and the third one is purple. The color of the pot does not make any difference in terms of making the game easier or more difficult but, by contrast, the size of the pots matters a lot. The smaller the pot the bigger the amount of points you get if a ball enters in it. That means that it is much easier for a ball to enter in those pots that bring you fewer points because they are bigger. When you start each level of the game you get three blue spiders which are situated above the pots. Every time you hit a group of three or more balls of the same color as the colour of the ball that you shot out, you get another spider and if you throw the ball of the wrong color it attaches to the group and you lose two spiders. The spiders are important because each time a detached ball falling hits a spider, you get extra points. When a ball hits a spider it bounces of it and can hit another spider bringing you even more extra points or it can enter one of the pots. Each ball once detached eventually ends up in one of the pots. If you manage to throw three balls in a row successfully, which means to hit a group of three or more balls of the same color, one of the spiders becomes yellow which means that it gives you double extra points when a detached falling ball hits it. If you continue the successful chain of hits the fourth one makes the second spider turn yellow and so on. After five successful hits one of the spiders turns green which means that when a falling detached ball hits it, the ball multiplies per two every time it touch the green spider and each of the multiplied balls brings you extra points. Although the fact that you get more balls from one can sound great because more balls means more points but it is also possible that the ball hits only once the spider and you get only one extra ball. After a while the green spider stops being green and it stops multiplying the balls and it does not go just one step back to being yellow again bringing you double points but it turns blue, as it was at the beginning, bringing you the regular amount of extra points each time a ball hits it. This can be really frustrating because it takes a lot of accuracy to shoot the right group of balls with the correct ball in order to get the yellow spiders. The green spider turning back into a blue one can cost you the level because just a few balls can make a big difference in points, especially if the amount of points should be doubled but is not. Also if you shoot out the ball of the wrong color the one spider that disappears is the green one.

• Bubble Witch Saga
  • There are several different trick balls in this game but not all of them are present on each level. What I call trick balls are the balls that you get during the game and they can help you in the game but also hinder you from completing the level. Different levels have different trick balls, and some of the levels have several different trick balls. Most of the trick balls are very dangerous, just one of them can be both positive and negative. The one I am telling you about has question mark on it and I never know what it can bring me. This ball can turn into different things but I like it most when it turns into a rainbow ball. A rainbow ball can be shot into two balls of different color because it functions as glue that can connect any two balls. I find this ball very useful because it helps me not to break the chain of perfect hits. Sometime this trick ball with question mark on it becomes several different balls that start to jump all over and they hit the spiders. It is a positive ball too and it is so amazing because when all these balls in the end fall in the pot, they bring me lots of points. I usually try to get rid of all the other balls around the question mark ball before I hit it as some times it turns into a bomb and when this bomb explodes the level is over. The most dangerous ball is the one with the skull on it because when I hit it the level is immediately over and I lose a life, but I do not mind this trick ball too much because it is enough to be careful in order not to hit it and it will not do any damage. Other trick balls are much trickier than that. I really hate the ball with the spider on it because when I hit it, this ball turns into poison and kills the spiders that I worked hard to get. I hate it so much because in order to to activate the poison I do not even have to hit the ball with the spider on it, it is enough to hit the one next to it if it is of the same color.

• Bubble Witch Saga
  • I really like the fact that the game gives away a lot of prizes. Another way to get a prize besides the daily reward is to play daily level. This level is different each day and it is similar to one of the levels that you already unlock by playing the game. The daily level is very special because I can get a lot of coins by finishing it. When I finish regular levels I get only few coins, 50 to 250 for each level and the daily level gives me much more coins, 1000 to 4000. This is very important to me because there are few helps in this game that can be bought only with the coins and some of the levels are very difficult and I cannot finish them without these helps so extra coins are very welcome. I can play the daily level only until I pass it for the first time and I get a bunch of coins from it only once per day. On the other hand I can play the regular levels as many times as I want and they always bring me some coins when I finish them and it does not matter if I have any lives left or not. I find it very helpful because I can go and play the easy levels few times to get some coins when I am out of them. The only problem is that I get 50 to 250 coins and the helps that cost coins cost from 1500 to 3000 coins so I have to play these old levels for hours in order to get enough coins to buy just one help. Sometimes it is boring to play always the same old level so I started to collect coins playing the same new level over and over again until I pass it with three stars.

I think this game is very cleverly developed. I have been playing it for years now and during all these years the developer made several different changes to the game but most of these changes did not stick. They also made several improvements like adding new helpful balls or adding new levels. I really like that because that means that there is always something new in the game end because of that I always come back and play it gladly. Now the game has 510 basic levels. Yes, that is right, 510, although it sounds incredible. I mean what other game has 500 levels? Those levels are divided in three different maps and they look like some kind of magic land. There are also 700 special levels divided on the 70 islands. So all together more than 1200 levels, that is really incredible. Some of the levels on the different maps look the same but they are more difficult to pass on the third map, named The Road Home, than they are on the first map, because on the third map there are more trick balls and also the game requires me to get more points in order to pass the level. As I mentioned before, some of the levels are very easy and I pass them first time I play them. Some levels are very hard and it takes me a lot of time to pass them. Some of them I find even impossible to pass after several times I play them but the more I play them I always find some way to finish them. Moreover it is impossible to finish some levels without using any help. For that reason I run the game every day just to get the daily bonus. I like this game because I do not have to play it every day. I mean, it is always the same, each level is different but it is always the same thing, you shoot balls. If you want to get daily bonus you have to come every day but that visit can last a minute. The other thing I really like about this game is that it gives you seven lives only so that you cannot play it endlessly. Once all the seven lives are gone you have to wait for half an hour to get another life. I never stop to play this game as it has so many different levels and I never got bored by it. If you like bubble shooter games but you hate when you finish it and there are no more level to play I would recommend you to try Bubble Witch Saga because it is fun and entertaining but, what is most important, it is endless.

Kyrie Anonymous says :

re : If you like bubble shooter games but you hate when you finish it and there are no more level to play I would recommend you to try Bubble Witch Saga because it is fun and entertaining but, what is most important, it is endless
This is a really fun game to play on a dark, dismal day. It’s a no-brainer, and really brings up the mood for about an hour it is fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2827031659240831/k2311a0327/3.27.17