Einstein’s God Model (Sci-fi thriller Movie)
  • It’s confusingly interesting, if you know what I mean
  • It doesn’t matter actually because I don’t really get all the science mumbo jumbo physic theories in the film too but I still finished it
  • I know I made it sound confusing but that doesn’t makes this film bad, in fact I find it very fascinating
  • After much effort, he managed to find a physicist and a blind medium who would help him in the experiment to communicate with the afterlife
  • I guess you just have to experience it yourself to know what I mean and I believe you won’t regret trying it out

by CPY

Einstein’s God Model is a Science fiction thriller film written and directed by Philip T. Johnson.

I really don’t know what to make of this film. It’s confusingly interesting, if you know what I mean. It doesn’t matter actually because I don’t really get all the science mumbo jumbo physic theories in the film too but I still finished it.

I know I made it sound confusing but that doesn’t makes this film bad, in fact I find it very fascinating.

• Einstein's God Model (Sci-fi thriller Movie)
  • The story is basically about Brayden, an anesthesiologist whose fiancé’s death caused him to become interested in connecting and communicating with the dead. After researching, he found out about some science experiment dealing with communication with the afterworld. After much effort, he managed to find a physicist and a blind medium who would help him in the experiment to communicate with the afterlife.

• Einstein's God Model (Sci-fi thriller Movie)
  • First of all, I must say that this film is pretty good for an indie film, the flow and camera is generally good. Although there are some scenes that seems a little jumpy but there is a good reason for it.

The special effects in the film are stunning good, not the greatest I’ve seen but good and clear enough to make things work.

• Einstein's God Model (Sci-fi thriller Movie)
  • However, I feel it could do better with its props. While the machineries are really cool, the blood in the film looks a lot like chili sauce or ketchup from Macdonald’s.

Fortunately, there aren’t many scenes with blood in them.

• Einstein's God Model (Sci-fi thriller Movie)
  • The cast is also not very great. The acting is kind of inconsistent and lacking in some scenes, particularly Aaron Graham (who plays Brayden). He is okay most of the time, but failed at his emotional scenes. So those scenes that portray him grieving are not very relatable and because of this, I find it a little sudden when Brayden become obsessed about connecting with his late fiancé.

The science in the film is pretty much not for amateurs but not to the point it bores you. M-theory, quantum, electrons, parallel universe, string theory… I don’t have much knowledge about them, in fact I didn’t even know about most of them prior to this film. So I am practically scratching my head at those lengthy and confusing explanations. However, while the theories seem to be important, you can somehow still enjoy the film without really understanding them, pretty weird, huh?

• Einstein's God Model (Sci-fi thriller Movie)
  • Ultimately, it is the experiment that takes the center stage, not the theories. I am constantly curious about what is going to happen? What the afterlife might be like? Will he finally get into contact with his fiancé?

• Einstein's God Model (Sci-fi thriller Movie)
  • There is some plot twist at the end and it explains all the jumpy scenes and why Craig (the blind medium) agrees to the experiment at the start of the film. But I won’t spoil it for you here.

Einstein’s God Model is one of the best low-budget indie film I’ve watched so far. It’s engaging and interesting in a way I cannot explain. I guess you just have to experience it yourself to know what I mean and I believe you won’t regret trying it out.

Koj says :

re : I guess you just have to experience it yourself to know what I mean and I believe you won’t regret trying it out
Actually many indie films are better than the so called blockbuster or commercial films that are repetitive

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116031658910631/k2311a036/3.6.17