Apple Iphone 6, 16GB
  • My experience with the iphone6 was pretty much a positive one
  • The first time I was not very fond of using icloud and I had some problems with the contacts switching to new devices, but since I started using icloud for those kind of things, life became much more simpler
  • One of the bad sides of the iphone6, I think, is the camera
  • All in all, I highly recommend the Apple iphone6 because it is a quality product none the less

by guitarhero83

My experience with the iphone6 was pretty much a positive one. I started using the Apple products five years ago and the first Apple phone that I owned was the iphone 4 and since then I always had an iphone for my personal mobile phone.
  • Apple Iphone 6, 16GB
  • The one thing that I like the most with the iphones is that you can make a copy of all your phone settings in iTunes, and then, when you get a new iphone, you can just restore all the settings on the new device. That means all the applications, contacts, mail etc. This can be very handy and useful in many ways.

The first time I was not very fond of using icloud and I had some problems with the contacts switching to new devices, but since I started using icloud for those kind of things, life became much more simpler.

• Apple Iphone 6, 16GB
  • One of the bad sides of the iphone6, I think, is the camera. Out of the box when I switched the device on, turned on the camera to take some photos, the camera froze and that is an issue with this phone that was discussed a lot on the Apple forum. The camera kept freezing so I called my operator and make them give me a new iphone6 because they could not fix this problem on the original device.

• Apple Iphone 6, 16GB
  • I think this is pretty much a big fail because this kind of issues should not happen on a device so expensive as the iphone6. The other thing is that, in my opinion, the front camera should also have been in HD. Another issue is the memory on the device. For example, I bought the iphone6 model with the 16GB of memory and I must say that in time (2 years max) with all the application updates, and if you put some music albums on the device, this is definitely not enough memory. The models with a higher memory are I think a lot more expensive and the thing that you can not upgrade the memory on the device and the only option is to buy it as it is, is really not a good thing, in my opinion. I ended up deleting a lot of apps that I do not use very often and putting a few music albums on the iphone6, which is really annoying, especially for the younger people I think, who listens a lot of music and need a lot more space for different games applications and things alike.

• Apple Iphone 6, 16GB
  • Well, let`s see what the good things are on the iphone6. The thing I like the most on any Apple devices is that they work. I mean they always deliver anything you throw at them and are very much reliable in general. When I used more cheaper phones I was always trying to get to my computer to do some important stuff regarding work or editing some important documents. When I got the iphone6 I could do all those things from it and never had any problem in terms of freezing, not processing stuff, not be able to copy something etc. Regarding that kind of things, the iphone6 and Apple devices in general, I think, are awesome. Like one of my friends said: “When I was on windows I tried to make things work, and when I switched to apple I WORK”. This basically sums up the Apple company in a nutshell. And that is the main reason that their prices are higher than other manufacturers.

• Apple Iphone 6, 16GB
  • Regarding the size the iphone6, is a lot thinner than its predecessor, and that is a compensation for making it a little bit bigger than the iphone 4 and 5. I like those features because of the thinner thing I can put it in my jeans pockets easily and the bigger screen is always a good thing, which the previous versions lacked, I think.

Regarding the durability and reliability, I think that the iphone6 is pretty well made. I dropped it on the floor a lot of times and I never had any issues. It continued working like a charm. So in terms of built quality I think is pretty solidly made. Regarding the battery life, I noticed that the last couple of months the battery life drops rapidly from 45% to 1 or 2 % for example, and it even switched off one time when I was making a call.

All in all, I highly recommend the Apple iphone6 because it is a quality product none the less. But try to get a version with at least 128GB of memory.

Iyona Thomas says :

re : All in all, I highly recommend the Apple iphone6 because it is a quality product none the less
I highly recommend the iPhone 6 It was easy to use , the camera quality is better than any other phone out there. Small, compact, and light weight Beautiful product, I love mine

denez says :

I do not recommend it , its life is not long and its battery life is also not as long as samsung I have experience with both, still tried iphone 7 and that is good phone, yet samsung is much easier and do not close all of sudden while using it.

guitarhero83 replies :

the iphone 6 indeed is an awesome product….thanx for Your contribution to my review

guitarhero83 replies :

the battery life was an issue for me after 2 years of use…..just got iphone 7 now and it is indeed a huge improvement.

Brad Sherratt says :

re : My experience with the iphone6 was pretty much a positive one
The iPhone 6 was my favourite ever iPhone. Before that it was the iPhone 5s. What made me love it so much was that it had a screen size increase, that also helped make the phone thinner. In my opinion at the time it was the best phone on the market, by far.

At this time the iPhone had a good enough camera, 16GB storage was okay if you use Apple’s iCloud or another cloud storage Google Drive, Amazon Cloud etc.

Apple’s iOS is by far the best OS. With the iPhone 6 reaching iOS 10 from iOS 8, there has been many improvements Apple Music, Night Shift, Redesigned Lock Screen, Widgets, to name a few as well as the many other improvements to the easy to use, blazingly fast iOS.

guitarhero83 replies :

Indeed….the iphone6 was a huge improvement in all ways.

Jahanzab Ahmad says :

re : My experience with the iphone6 was pretty much a positive one
-has got good battery back up than 6s (bigger battery)
-DDR3 ram on 6(known for good performance equivalent to 2gb)
-slimmer than 6s
-light weight compared to 6s

It has A8 chip compared to A7 in 5s. On top of that you will get one more big iOS update advantage. And its sleek too

guitarhero83 says :

I guess it is true what You say :) Do not know much about the technicalities. This was just my opinion as a basic user.

guitarhero83 replies :

I agree…. the thinner shape is a huge advantage.

Connor says :

re : My experience with the iphone6 was pretty much a positive one
It has an amazing battery life. It also is high def screen. Apps are easy to get on it. overall it is a very good product.

guitarhero83 replies :

Good product indeed….regarding mobile phones is not easy to top the apple devices.

Olivia says :

re : The first time I was not very fond of using icloud and I had some problems with the contacts switching to new devices, but since I started using icloud for those kind of things, life became much more simpler
I was the same I started out using Samsung and Verizon, when I started using apple I wasn’t used to it so I found it was bad. Ever since I started using apple I am now growing to it and find it better than my old electronics.

m ameen says :

re : My experience with the iphone6 was pretty much a positive one
IPhone 6 is excellent choice and also my expertise is good, thin metallic body shines in hands and curved edges give extra comfort feel to hands.

Zoey Nguyen says :

Rating iPhone 6: class has been forever
Feel yourself when you open the box the iPhone 6 can be played with the word: attract. As soon as the iPhone 6 hands on his previous thought was deleted. I do not read the English review before I hold the iPhone 6 on hand in order to have the most feel to be able to write reviews. The iPhone 6 I own on the hand is the 64GB Gold version, personally I see the color is now Gold and more beautiful than the iPhone 5S.

Compared with the iPhone 5 / 5S you have a bigger iPhone, but still can rotate easily when using with one hand. On the front we still have the Home button with Touch ID, front camera, sensor and speaker are located on the top. The difference of the iPhone 6 over the iPhone 5 / 5S is the 2.5D curved glass, you will immediately feel the difference.
The edge of the iPhone is no longer the cut diamond as in the previous generation, but instead is rounded softly round the 6.9mm thin body. This new design overcomes the problem or scratches the edges, which are prone to scratches on the iPhone 5S / 5.

On the back of Apple has designed the camera of the iPhone 6 protruding but is quite secure. In addition, the camera clusters are quite small, so you to contact many without wearing case for iPhone 6 also did not affect much. However, it is much better to leave the camera inside.
The performance uses
The configuration of the iPhone 6 is upgraded with a 1.4GHz quad-core A8 chip, PowerVR GX6650 8-core GPU. As you can see, while the Android smartphone race configuration, the iPhone 6 with this configuration still gives you a great smooth with iOS 8. Apple said that the performance of the iPhone 6 on the CPU 25% improvement and 50% GPU over the iPhone 5S. Actually, you can not tell the difference, but I feel that playing heavy games on the iPhone 6 is a lot better, faster and smoother.
IPhone 6 running IOS 8 operating system the latest Apple. No more changes to the interface of iOS 8 compared to iOS 7, Apple said that iOS 8 is iOS 7 but better. You have the features to connect to the Mac, Apple increasingly perfects its ecosystem.
Quality displays
The first mention of the differences of the iPhone 6 compared to the previous generation - 4.7 inch screen. How does this show Apple user display quality?
Resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels.
LED-backlit IPS LCD
Thus, the screen resolution of the iPhone 6 does not change much compared to the iPhone 5S. You still have a very good Retina display with a 324ppi pixel density. This time with the iPhone 6 Apple changes the horizontal and vertical on the screen. Apple says the apps will also be compatible with the new screen sizes.
The outdoor display of the iPhone 6 must speak very well. Even in direct sunlight, you can observe what is happening on the screen. Plus, the brightness of the screen is not high, so it’s a lot easier to see.
Take a photo
The camera is the part I want to test the most when experiencing iPhone 6. And I was not disappointed with what the camera of the iPhone 6 brings. Apple retains the 8MP camera resolution, enhancing its focus with the Focus Pixel, Apple’s name for Phase Detection Focus.
In addition, I added some information about the camera of the iPhone 6 for you do not know:
Sensor size 1/3`’
1.5 m pixel density
Record FullHD movies at 60fps and 720p at 240fps

Pascual de Leon says :

re : The one thing that I like the most with the iphones is that you can make a copy of all your phone settings in iTunes, and then, when you get a new iphone, you can just restore all the settings on the new device
very true, provided that you are using the same apple ID on
both (old and new iPhone). And in some settings like Contacts,
there is no need to open iTunes, for all of my contacts on my
iPhone4 were automatically copied on my iPhone 7 Plus.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371031658860731/k2311a031/3.1.17