Remax RC-006i Safe Charge Speed Data Cable

• by CPY

If you’ve read my other review about the RC-008i charging cable, you would have known that I am a pretty rough user. My cables usually don’t last long, so I always have some spare ones.

The RC-006i cable is bought on a buy-1-free-1 deal on a local shopping site, so its really cheap.

I am actually quite impressed by its quality. The cable actually feels quite solid and the connecting parts feel pretty firm. When I hold

it in my hands, I just have the feeling that it is something that can last longer than my previous one. I don’t know why, it could be the strong, slightly rubbery cable that feels really strong.

I used one of them at home, with my wall charger and it works well with both my iPad mini and iPhone. The charging is stable and fast. When my mother saw the cable she fell in love with it, she likes its bright candy-like colour and the next day it was gone. It’s has been on a world tour with my mother and her power bank for over 3 months now, and is still surviving very well. (Note: My mom isn’t exactly a gentler user, she is just slightly better than me.)

Now the challenge is always on the one that I bring out with me. I am a cable destroyer (tagging, pulling and ...

• Remax RC-006i Safe Charge Speed Data Cable
      sitting on it by accident). However, this cable proves to be a warrior. It has survived for about 2 months now and is still going strong. And I believe that it won’t be failing anytime soon, as there are no telltale signs like random disconnection or slow detection. It is still charging smoothly and I can transfer data with it pretty fast.

The only problem I’ve with it is that it is not a flat cable, hence it tangles slightly more easily but it’s not a big problem for me, I am very trained at untangling cables.

Overall, this cable is cheap and works well. The colour is attractive and it’s pretty durable. I believe it is something that can last a long time with average usersas long as you don’t create any sharp bend on your cable at anytime (like folding it) because it’s the number one killer for cables.

Chelsea says :

re : I am actually quite impressed by its quality
Good charger.. chargers my iPod fast. Cord is durable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3328021658850728/k2311a0228/2.28.17