DKnight Magicbox II bluetooth speaker
  • Dknight Magicbox II is the best Bluetooth speaker I've ever bought
  • I bought Dknight Magicbox II for around 30$ I think, I don't really remember it, and I don't regret buying it
  • Although the design might not be interesting, that's what I thought at first when I see it, but the sound quality is unbelievable
  • It's actually a pretty good speaker for the price
  • Now for this one, this is another thing I don't like about this speaker

by Gilang Nurdiansyah

Dknight Magicbox II is the best Bluetooth speaker I’ve ever bought. Not only it’s pretty good, it’s also pretty cheap. I love to listen to music. I listen to music at work, when I sleep and at the bathroom. But, sometimes if I listen to music in the bathroom, the sound is not loud enough. So I looked up on Google, “The best Bluetooth speaker under 50$” And on every website I visited, Dknight Magicbox II always came up on the list.
  • DKnight Magicbox II
  • I bought Dknight Magicbox II for around 30$ I think, I don’t really remember it, and I don’t regret buying it. Although the design might not be interesting, that’s what I thought at first when I see it, but the sound quality is unbelievable. The bass is more than perfect and it is even better when it’s equipped with the bass pad. It’s actually a pretty good speaker for the price.

• DKnight Magicbox II
  • The battery life is long enough for you to listen to it for 12 hours I think. I don’t use it a lot, only when I’m taking a shower in the bathroom. That’s why I don’t know the battery life. I don’t charge it that often too, so I think they can last pretty long. I don’t think the speaker is waterproof. so before I bring it to the bathroom, I put it inside a big ziplock plastic so the water can’t get in.

• DKnight Magicbox II
  • There are six button that is placed on top of the speaker. The volume up button, volume down button, pause/play button, back button, next button and the call button to answer call. And on the side, there’s the on/off switch. They come in 3 different color. The one that I bought is the red one. The other two color is black and blue. The only part of the speaker that change in different color is the soft rubber part on the top and bottom part of the speaker.

• DKnight Magicbox II
  • The connection are pretty good. You can still be connected from 30 feet away. The microphone used for a call is not the best quality. When I was calling my friend, my friend can barely hear me. But it doesn’t really matter since this is a speaker, not a microphone. The design is not really that interesting for some people, but I still enjoyed it. The soft rubber part get dirty by dust really fast.

• DKnight Magicbox II
  • Now for this one, this is another thing I don’t like about this speaker. If you use the speaker to watch a movie, the sound will be 1 or 2 seconds late. So if you can see someone’s mouth moving and speaking in the movie, his voice won’t come out until 2 seconds. I tried to connect using the cable provided when you bought the speaker and it work fine.

So overall, Dknight Magicbox II is a really good speaker for the price, which is around 30$. Even though it doesn’t have an interesting look, They sounds pretty good. It has a good sound quality and a perfect bass. They’re unlike any other speaker I’ve ever bought. The battery life will last long enough. You can buy them from Amazon or eBay, they’re absolutely worth the money.

Austin Moore says :

re : Now for this one, this is another thing I don’t like about this speaker
You are absolutely right. This is the best bluetooth speaker under 50$ .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624021658770928/k2311a0224/2.24.17