Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M Electric 7-String Guitar
  • That said I tried a lot of guitars within this specific genre and the first model or brand of guitars that I was involved with was a Jackson guitar and I must say I learned all the basics on that guitar
  • All in all an awesome guitar and for the price that is less than 1.500 $ which is an awesome deal for the money
  • I think the reason for that is that the aforementioned guitar comes without a case of any kind, hard case or soft case and the fact that is made in Mexico
  • I must say that I did not find any flows and right out of the box, the guitar sounded amazingly
  • The only extra cost that you should have when buying this guitar is a good guitar case

by guitarhero83

I play guitar a really long time (more than 20 years). The main genre of music that I am involved with is metal music. That said I tried a lot of guitars within this specific genre and the first model or brand of guitars that I was involved with was a Jackson guitar and I must say I learned all the basics on that guitar. So let`s say that the Jackson brand have a really special place in my heart. During the years later I mainly played Ibanez guitars but recently it was time to make some upgrades to a 7-string guitar because of the style of music that my band plays. And after a lot of looking and searching around this beautiful guitar the Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M came as the perfect choice for me both aesthetically and for the features the aforementioned guitar has.
  • Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M Electric 7-String Guitar
  • The Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M guitar looks beautifully with it`s maple neck and dark body finish. The reversed headstock gives the guitar that extra edge that is perfect for some extreme kinds of metal music. The specifications are also awesome. Like I said maple neck, alder body, Seymour Duncan pickups, Floyd rose tremolo system, reversed headstock, maple neck. All in all an awesome guitar and for the price that is less than 1.500 $ which is an awesome deal for the money. I think the reason for that is that the aforementioned guitar comes without a case of any kind, hard case or soft case and the fact that is made in Mexico. The same thing is with the Fender Stratocasters MIM that are a cheaper version that the ones made in the USA. I must say that I did not find any flows and right out of the box, the guitar sounded amazingly. And it was perfectly in tune.

• Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M Electric 7-String Guitar
  • This guitar is built to play metal in my opinion. Like I said I played Ibanez guitars a lot in the past and I must say that they are useful to play a vast array of genres but the Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M is a strictly metal guitar. The first minute I plugged that guitar into the amplifier the feeling was amazing. And also when you palm mute that 7th string with a lot of distortion, it sounds heavy and awesome. With the Jackson guitars for playing metal you can not go wrong!

• Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M Electric 7-String Guitar
  • The Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M sounded best with a Mesa Boogie Rectifier amplifiers in my opinion. The modern distortion goes very well with the Seymour Duncan pickcups that are on the aforementioned guitars which are the SH6-for 7 string guitars. This is the only guitar that I have that I did not tampered with in any way. Just all the stock options on the Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M are just awesome and there is just no need to change or upgrade anything on her. I really think that for the money you spend buying this guitar, with these specs, this is a beast.

• Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M Electric 7-String Guitar
  • The Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M is a reliable and durable instrument. I traveled a lot with this guitar in different parts of the world and the graphite rod makes it always in tune and is resistant to all kinds of weather conditions and humidity. It was smacked around and put on amplifiers in lack of guitar stands provided on the venues so I must say it is really an reliable and durable instrument. The Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M is made for a life on the road and is certainly built to last. But I urge you to provide a good guitar case for this guitar. Bear in mind that the reversed headstock demands a little bit of extra space in the guitar case so try to buy a bigger case or especially suitable one for reversed headstock guitars.

• Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M Electric 7-String Guitar
  • I will definitely give this guitar a 10 because I really can not find anything with it that is wrong and it has still not let me down in any way and I must say that I am a pretty demanding customer. The fact that the guitar is not made in the USA and that the price range is pretty affordable for this kind of specs is not a bad thing in my opinion but an awesome plus in my book for Jackson. The quality of the wood is also good and I think if you want a seven stringed guitar to play metal that looks and feels good with a marvelous specification, the Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M is a no brainer. The only extra cost that you should have when buying this guitar is a good guitar case.

Regarding the Jackson company, I think that they are pretty well established especially in the USA, but also worldwide. Their artist rooster (the players who have their signature model guitars) are members of the top metal bands that are on the scene right now like Slipknot, Def Lepard, but also former Megadeth guitarist Chris Broderick. Like I always say if such artists use their products the Jackson company must do something right.

So if you are in need of an awesome 7-string guitar with awesome features, playability and looks, do not look any further. The Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7-M is a definitive best buy. Highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 166021658330828/k2311a026/2.6.17