Aqua Collagen 35+, day and night cream by Eveline Cosmetics
  • When it comes to face creams I am not very picky, I just need something that does not make the skin of my face feel oily and greasy and, I need something that gets absorbed by the skin rather fast and I always hope not to spend too much money on it
  • It did not cost much so I decided to give it a try
  • So the when I saw that there was a discount on the Eveline face cream, some three months ago I did not hesitate a second and I bought it
  • I must say that the regular price of this cream is really affordable, I think it was around seven Euros but I got it on a discount for 4,49
  • It also reads on the box that it is supposed to smoothen out mimic lines because it has collagen in it, but I cannot say anything about that because I did not pay attention to that

by 7hereviewer

When it comes to face creams I am not very picky, I just need something that does not make the skin of my face feel oily and greasy and, I need something that gets absorbed by the skin rather fast and I always hope not to spend too much money on it. I guess I am not asking for too much. I discovered Eveline brand several months ago when I first bought a face scrub. It did not cost much so I decided to give it a try. I ended up loving it. So the when I saw that there was a discount on the Eveline face cream, some three months ago I did not hesitate a second and I bought it. I must say that the regular price of this cream is really affordable, I think it was around seven Euros but I got it on a discount for 4,49.
  • Aqua Collagen 35+, day and night cream by Eveline Cosmetics
  • Aqua Collagen cream looks really appealing. I know it is a cliche but I honestly do like shiny bright things. The colour of the box of this cream is really nice. It is blue and green and also glistening, now when I think about it, the colour actually makes you think of water. Just by looking at the box I was pretty sure that the cream inside will not be heavy or thick, I knew it was going to be light and smooth, like water.

• Aqua Collagen 35+, day and night cream by Eveline Cosmetics
  • The cream itself comes in a glass jar with a plastic cap. The container is again all shiny blue while the cap is pearly white. It is really easy to open the jar, you just need to unscrew the cap, The jar itself is pretty heavy but that does not surprise because it is made of glass. I prefer glass jars than plastic ones because they make the product look more luxurious.

• Aqua Collagen 35+, day and night cream by Eveline Cosmetics
  • What I find funny is that the box of this cream is really big while the jar is much smaller and the manufacturer put some kind of scaffold under it. I guess it can serve as a protection, if you drop the box or something like that, but I honestly think that it was just a trick to make the box look bigger, and to make the consumer think that there was more cream inside than it actually is. I must mention that this cream comes in a larger format than regular creams do. You get 50ml or 1.76 oz, while usually creams come in 40 ml jars, that is, 1.35 oz. So if you take into account the price of this cream and the quantity, it was a real bargain.

• Aqua Collagen 35+, day and night cream by Eveline Cosmetics
  • Now, let me tell you more about the quality of this cream. I have been using it for three months already and I have not been applying it on a daily basis but as you can see on the photo it is almost gone. I went to the store the other day and got a new one, although it was not on discount. I did that because I find this cream to be really great. It is so soft and so creamy but light and pearly in the same time. It is not oily but it is so easy to spread it all over my face. It does not leave thick amounts of cream at one place; the layers of the cream on the skin are so thin that they get absorbed by the skin almost immediately. The cream is extremely smooth and silky, just the way I like it. It does not leave your skin greasy and that is one of the most important things in a cream for me. The best thing is when I touch the era under my eyes, it feels like touching baby skin.

• Aqua Collagen 35+, day and night cream by Eveline Cosmetics
  • As you can see the cream is nice and white and it does not look buttery at all. He amount that you can see on my fingers is more than enough for my entire face. It does not leave my face sticky just smooth and soft. It really does moisturise and smoothens the skin, just as it is written on the box. You can actually feel the difference by touching your skin before applying this cream and after it. Your fingers will just slide over your skin. Another great thing about this cream is its smell. It is really pleasant and flowery but it does not overwhelm you nor is it too intense. I hate putting smelly creams on my face and this one is just perfect. I even put it on my lips and it does not taste plasticky. However, when I touch my lips or rub them one on another I can feel that they are silky and smooth. I find that amazing. Another great thing is that I never get any reaction to this cream. Sometimes when I use other creams I get blemish and I really hate that, but in three months I have never had any problems with this cream. Actually, the only problem was when I ran out of it, but it is available in a lot of stores and it does not cost much so I had no problems buying a new one.

• Aqua Collagen 35+, day and night cream by Eveline Cosmetics
  • This cream is paraben free. I must admit that I did not even know what paraben was and that I never checked if a cream had it or now but I googled it and paraben is pretty harmful for you so it is better to avoid it. Another plus for this cream and a benefit for your skin. Paraben is used as preservative because it makes the cream last longer and it can cause cancer. This cream lasts for 6 months after you open it, and unopened for at least 2 years, so I wonder what they put in the cream as a preservative, maybe something even worst.

Altogether, this cream was a nice surprise. It was not expensive, it smells nice and it makes my skin silky. It has everything I want in a face cream. It also reads on the box that it is supposed to smoothen out mimic lines because it has collagen in it, but I cannot say anything about that because I did not pay attention to that. I do not even have mimic lines. Eveline cosmetics has been the discovery of the year for me because their products are really affordable and of a great quality. This cream is a perfect example of that. I do not know for how long does this company exists already but I just hope they will not raise their prices when they see people like their products. Aqua Collagen 35+, day and night cream is in my top tree creams and I am quite sure I will keep using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127011658161131/k2311a0127/1.27.17