Milka Snow Man Mouse Milk
  • During the Christmas time we can buy lots of special desserts that we cannot usually find in the shops
  • In lots of the shops all these desserts are on sale after the Christmas and this year I bought some of them for half a price
  • Sometimes I buy products I see for the first time on the shelves in the shop just to try them, especially if they are on sale
  • I find very interesting that they did not put their logo, little purple cow on the wrapper, just their Milka sign
  • I think it is just one of those products that gets sold only during the Christmas time just because they are cute

by Tayla

During the Christmas time we can buy lots of special desserts that we cannot usually find in the shops. In lots of the shops all these desserts are on sale after the Christmas and this year I bought some of them for half a price. Between all the desserts I bought few days ago, there was Milka Snow Man Mousse, Milk. I bought this product just to try it as I never saw it. Sometimes I buy products I see for the first time on the shelves in the shop just to try them, especially if they are on sale.
  • Milka Snow Man Mouse Milk
  • Milka Snow Man Mousse Milk has nice purple wrapper just as all Milka products . I find very interesting that they did not put their logo, little purple cow on the wrapper, just their Milka sign. Instead of the purple cow, there is a big cute white snowman in the top right corner. The aluminum wrapper keeps the product fresh but as the wrapper is not very robust the product can be smashed easily when you put it in the shopping bag. The thin wrapper is not a very good thing because this product is a snack and usually people carry snacks in their bags with them when they go out and know that they will stay somewhere for more hours. I do not like when my snacks get smashed in my bag because then the big part of the pieces of the snacks finish on the floor when I open the pack.

• Milka Snow Man Mouse Milk
  • The good thing about the thin wrapper is that it is very easy to open it. There is a little white arrow above the big sweet snowman where the pack is supposed to be opened but the resistance of all four corners is the same so it is not important where you start to open it. The gap that appears when you pull the wrapper is small. In that way the snack does not fall out of the wrapper and I do not have to touch the snack without the wrapper with my hands and this is very important to me because I usually eat the snacks when I am not at home and sometimes I cannot wash my hands before I open the pack. It is difficult to open the pack starting in the middle of the top side or in the middle of the bottom side because there the wrapper has two layers. It is impossible to open the pack if you start in the middle of it.

• Milka Snow Man Mouse Milk
  • When you open the pack you find little chocolate snowman in it. The snowman looks the same as the one on the picture of the wrapper, it has all the details from the picture carved in: a scarf, a cap and a carrot as the nose of the snowman. The scarf is not yellow and light yellow as on the picture. When I was in the shop where I bought the snack I noticed that the color of the scarf indicates the flavour of the mousse: the yellow scarf for the milk mousse and the blue and light blue scarf for chocolate mousse. The chocolate is thicker in the front side than it is on the back side because there are all those details on the front side. I prefer to eat thin layers of chocolate because they are less sweet and even though I like to eat sweet food like chocolate, cakes and biscuits, I do not like when they are too sweet. When I tried to eat chocolate layers and the mousse together it had good taste. The taste that predominates is the chocolate one but I can feel that it is not only chocolate that I eat, although I could not define other taste very well because it just changed the taste of the chocolate for little bit.

• Milka Snow Man Mouse Milk
  • It is very easy to break the snowman in two pieces if you try it in the region of the neck. It is more difficult to break it in more pieces without smashing the chocolate in little crumbs. When you break the snack in two, you can see the yellow mousse that is inside. The mousse looks nice, with little holes of air just like any mousse and I assumed it was light but it was not. When I tried to eat only the mousse, without the chocolate I noticed that it is creamy and that it melts in the mouth but it does not have good taste. It tastes more like some kind of very sweet butter cream and it does not taste anything like milk.

• Milka Snow Man Mouse Milk
  • The pack weight 30 grams and it has 167kcal. I think that is enough calories for one snack. The first bite or two are great, on the other hand eating the whole thing is too much for me, not because it is too big but because it is too sweet and bite after bite it becomes more and more disgusting. In my opinion, it is not very good a snack because I had to drink lots of water after eating it just to wash the taste of sugar from my mouth. Also, all that sugar just made me feel hungry and I had to eat something non-sweet immediately after eating this snack.

To summarize, Milka Snow Man Mousse, Milk looks better than it tastes. I think that Milka has so many good products but this one I will buy never again. The snack is so sweet that I had to take soda after eating it just to calm the acidity in my stomach and I am the person who usually does not have problems with gastritis. I think it is just one of those products that gets sold only during the Christmas time just because they are cute.

Arjun Sashwat says :

re : During the Christmas time we can buy lots of special desserts that we cannot usually find in the shops
Yes,it’s true that much of good and newly created desserts are in demand by the people’s which are not easily provided to them from any stores or any markets and also at the time of Christmas celebration people have a much of craze in trying good desserts

Tayla replies :

Yes I agree, we all eat much more then usual during the Christmas time and that is especially true for desserts. I tried to pay attention to what I was eating this Christmas but it was very hard and I gave in a few times.

Tayla replies :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726011658111131/k2311a0126/1.26.17