StumbleUpon.com
  • I haven't found much rhyme or reason to the Like and Dislike buttons, even if I dislike an item I still feel like I get 3 more in my next 5 pages (no, I do not want to be a CPA)
  • That is probably the best and worst part of StumbleUpon, it is very streaky so if you get on a good roll then you will probably enjoy 90% of the pages for a stretch of time
  • Overall StumbleUpon is a great way to find webpages you never would've thought to visit
  • The algorithm could definitely use some improvements, and every once in a while you'll get a technology page from 2005, but it's good enough to find some things you do want and there isn't a lot of overhead on the searching interface so you can get there quickly enough

by Peter

Stumble Upon is a website that lets you list your interests and then we scour the internet for matching web pages that you can quickly shuffle through, liking and disliking to help guide the search algorithm.
  • StumbleUpon.com
  • You can log into Stumble Upon with Google, Facebook, or an email address, and fortunately the password rules are relatively light since you aren’t actually giving them anything real.

• StumbleUpon.com
  • Once you sign up you can choose your interests from the vast array of options. They have categories to help guide you and you can pick as many as you like. You can see some of the interests I chose in the image above.

• StumbleUpon.com
  • After selecting interests you’re ready to Stumble, and you do so with the orange button at the top. The rest of the menu bar has buttons for Like, Share, Add to List, Dislike, and the ability to select a subset of your interests to browse at the specific time. There is also an indicator on the right side for the number of others that have liked the current article to give you some historical social feedback.

• StumbleUpon.com
  • In general you will just Stumble through page after page. I haven’t found much rhyme or reason to the Like and Dislike buttons, even if I dislike an item I still feel like I get 3 more in my next 5 pages (no, I do not want to be a CPA). That is probably the best and worst part of StumbleUpon, it is very streaky so if you get on a good roll then you will probably enjoy 90% of the pages for a stretch of time.

• StumbleUpon.com
  • And if you do get into a bad run of page you can trim the interest list, or do what I do and just obsessively click the Stumble button until things clear up!

Overall StumbleUpon is a great way to find webpages you never would’ve thought to visit. If I have an hour to kill and just want to unwind or learn something new I can always count on stumbling. The algorithm could definitely use some improvements, and every once in a while you’ll get a “technology” page from 2005, but it’s good enough to find some things you do want and there isn’t a lot of overhead on the searching interface so you can get there quickly enough!

StumbleUpon.com
Conner Parker says :

If you tend to use a lot of one color perhaps in your logo or corporate branding elements then a printer that uses single-ink cartridges can be more economical because you won t need to replace all of the colors when one runs out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2013011658000231/k2311a0113/1.13.17