Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex PS2 video game  » Games  »
2.5
  • I think the soundtrack is actually my favorite part of the game

• by Stargazer
      Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is a first person shooter game for the PlayStation2 gaming system. I got the game because I’m a fan of Ghost in the Shell.

I have both positive and negative feelings about this game.

The game’s graphics are pretty good, but there is nothing spectacular about them.

They mostly

consist of high-tech futuristic buildings and angular static structures that are not too impressive.

I will say that the cinematic cut-scenes and sequences are absolutely beautiful, like perfectly crafted.

Too bad that doesn’t carry over to the rest of the game.

I think the soundtrack is great.

It consists of up-beat drum and bass tracks that ...

• really motivate you while you play.

I think the soundtrack is actually my favorite part of the game.

I got really bored with this game because I was basically doing the same thing over and over again with no variety.

Sure, the levels change, but it’s pretty much me doing the same old stuff with the

same old enemies, but they are in new uniforms.

I liked some of the levels, like the parking complex, for example, but once again, it was too repetitive.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex just doesn’t have enough features to keep the player interested.

The game has an overall flat feeling that made me abandon it before I completed all the levels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28191116580230/k2311a1119/11.19.05