Milka Mini Snow Balls
  • If you like Milka chocolate as much as I do than I must recommend you to try Milka Mini Snow Balls because they are just delicious
  • I adore seasonal products because they always come in nice looking bags and wrappings plus as they are seasonal they are expensive at the beginning of a season but much cheaper as the season is getting to its end
  • The first thing I must mention about this product is that is really is not cheap
  • Their regular price was 2.29 Euro but as they were on discount I paid 1.15 Euro for them
  • I am so glad that I could buy them at half a price but now that I know how great they are, and how long they last, I would be fine even if I had to pay the full price for them

by 7hereviewer

If you like Milka chocolate as much as I do than I must recommend you to try Milka Mini Snow Balls because they are just delicious. I adore seasonal products because they always come in nice looking bags and wrappings plus as they are seasonal they are expensive at the beginning of a season but much cheaper as the season is getting to its end. That was the case with Milka Mini Snow Balls that I bot at a store where they were on a 50% discount. The first thing I must mention about this product is that is really is not cheap. Their regular price was 2.29 Euro but as they were on discount I paid 1.15 Euro for them. Considering the fact that there is 100 grams of the product in a bag I really think that 2.29 Euro is a bit overpriced so I was really lucky, and happy, as well, that I could by them for half a price.
  • Milka Mini Snow Balls
  • The thing that drew my attention was the design of the bag. In fact, the bag really looks pretty. There is this sweet looking snowman surrounded by snow and clear blue sky. The snowman looks as if he was juggling Milka’s Mini Snow Balls. Obviously, the upper part of the bag is coloured in the typical Milka purple and there is also their logo with the purple cow. For me Milka means good chocolate so I just could not pass by without buying this cute little bag full of a Milka product that I had never tasted before.

• Milka Mini Snow Balls
  • Although the bag contains only 100 grams in snowballs that actually does not look that little at all. As you can see on the photo, the pile in the bag looked quite big. Unfortunately, when the bag was still full it did not even cross my mind to cont the snowballs so I decided to weigh one to see how much it weighs and to be able to calculate how many of them were in the bag. Since each snowball weighs 4 grams, my conclusion is that there must have been 25 of them in the bag. I find that really amazing for the simple reason that a small candy has fewer calories. I mean, sometimes I just need something sweet after lunch or during the day so if I have a doughnut, or a bar of chocolate I know that I will eat a bunch of unnecessary calories just because I had a sugar craving. Therefore I really find it much more useful to buy a bigger quantity of smaller candies, and in that case, the smaller the better. There is the risk of eating the whole bag if you cannot control yourself, but in my opinion, it is always better to eat smaller pieces that one big piece. In brief, when I open a bar of chocolate I eat it all most of the times, while this bag lasted for more than a week.

• Milka Mini Snow Balls
  • Milka Snow Balls look just like small white balls. They covered in grinded sugar so they look white. They are not more than one centimeter in diameter. Underneath the grinded sugar cover there is a bunch of fine Milka milk chocolate. But in between the chocolate and sugar there is another crunchy layer of something that I cannot figure out what it is but it is delicious. You actually need to break that crunchy layer with your teeth in order to get to the chocolate. I even tried leaving the ball in my mouth for a certain period of time to see if that middle layer would melt and it did but only partially.

• Milka Mini Snow Balls
  • Although this chocolate ball is covered in sugar it is not too sweet. Regular Milka chocolate is not sweet either when you eat it alone so I find that these three layers go perfectly together. The smell of the ball itself is not very intensive but the chocolate inside smells very nice. The best thing for me is that of all the layers of the snowball the last thing that remains in your mouth is the crunchy layer. It is like a small extra that you get. I mean, once the chocolate is melted and swallowed you still remain with the crunchy layer that needs chewing.

• Milka Mini Snow Balls
  • I must admit that when I eat sweet stuff I prefer not knowing the calorie count but as these balls are really small I am very happy to be able to inform you that although the whole bag, that is, 100 grams of MIlka Mini Snow Balls contain 499 calories, one 4 gram ball contains only 20 calories. I find that great. A chocolate treat with only 20 calories that tastes great is not something that is easy to find.

All in all I must say that this little bag brought me a lot of happiness. I enjoyed Milka Mini Snow Balls for several days and I admit that I went back to the store and bought several more bags. I find them to be very tasty, just a perfect little snack to be eaten at any time. I adore the mix of crunchiness and soft melting chocolate inside. These little snowballs were a great discovery and I am really happy I found them. I am so glad that I could buy them at half a price but now that I know how great they are, and how long they last, I would be fine even if I had to pay the full price for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712011657910431/k2311a0112/1.12.17