Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Diaper Cream  » Baby care  »
  • I recently tried Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Cream and I loved it
  • But really my favorite thing is that is seemed to sooth my baby's diaper rash instantly
  • The cream had a cooling effect on my fingers, so I can imagine how good that must have felt on a rash
  • I think this is one reason why my baby's diaper rash healed better
  • I would recommend The Butt Paste to anyone that has a baby, or for people buying gifts for expectant parents

• by Erica Hedberg

I recently tried Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Diaper Cream and I loved it. My three month old recently had a diaper rash and this product worked better than others. She wears cloth diapers most of the time, so she tends to have irritation more than babies who wear disposable diapers. There were several things that I loved about this diaper rash cream.

The first thing I loved about the Butt Paste is the name. It’s hilarious. But really my favorite thing is that

is seemed to sooth my baby’s diaper rash instantly. Really, at the end of the day that is what we want, right? For our babies to have some relief from the rash. She really seemed to calm down almost immediately. The cream had a cooling effect on my fingers, so I can imagine how good that must have felt on a rash. It seemed to cool down the skin.

The second thing I loved about the Butt Paste is that it was thick. A good diaper rash cream should create a barrier from the skin and anything else, like a wet diaper. This is to help the rash heal and not be irritated even more. This diaper cream was so thick and went on smoothly and evenly. It was like it created an extra barrier on my baby’s bum. Other diaper rash creams I have used were thinner. They did not create as much of a barrier ...

• Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Cream
      as this one did. They also wore off pretty easily. The Butt Paste was stronger and stayed on longer than the other creams. I think this is one reason why my baby’s diaper rash healed better.

Another thing I liked about this product is the smell. It did not have as much of a medicine smell as other diaper creams. While that is not the most important thing for diaper rash cream, I care more about the effectiveness, it was

still appreciated.

The one downside to the Butt Paste is the price. It averages about $10 for a average size container and is quite a bit more money than the other diaper rash creams. The price is actually what kept me from buying the Butt Paste for so long. But after trying it, I have to say that it is absolutely worth the money. I would recommend The Butt Paste to anyone that has a baby, or for people buying gifts for expectant parents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549011657820231/k2311a019/1.9.17