Garnier Skin Renew Beauty Balm Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Combination To Oily Skin  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • When I purchased this item, I wanted to use it for everyday
  • I wanted something that wasn't as heavy as foundation but would give me good coverage
  • The actual application was simple, it was easy to apply with a brush and a sponge
  • I also noticed that it looked a bit cakey and it emphasized my pores on my cheeks
  • I think the only pro I would give it is that it has good coverage

• by Alex

When it comes to makeup, I want everything perfect. When I go out, I want to be able to know that my makeup will hold up and won’t turn into a failure by the end of my day. In order to prevent any mistakes and not waste my money, I do a lot of research on a product before buying it. I watch YouTube reviews and I read written reviews to see how a product performs throughout the day.

In this case, I did my research on this Garnier BB cream.

When I purchased this item, I wanted to use it for everyday. I wanted something that wasn’t as heavy as foundation but would give me good coverage. I have combination skin which means my cheeks stay dry but my T-zone is very oily. My oil spots are an insecurity of mine and I wanted a product that would take care of that. The Garnier BB cream for oily to combo skin seemed to fit all of my requirements.

When I first opened the product, I liked the gold packaging. The bottle is like a squeeze bottle where you have to squeeze it to get the product out. The actual cream is very runny and when I tried to get it out of the bottle, it just poured out with no effort. If you’re not careful, this product can be very messy. The actual application was simple, it was easy to apply with a brush and a sponge. The BB cream had pretty good coverage and it was even more opaque when applied with a brush.

The day I used a brush to ...

• Garnier Skin Renew Beauty Balm Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Combination To Oily Skin
      apply the BB cream, it oxidized over time. My face turned a bit orange and was darker than it should be. I also noticed that it looked a bit cakey and it emphasized my pores on my cheeks. The worst part was that, surprisingly, even my cheeks were oily. Instead of controling my oil, I was oily in places that I’m never oily in.

I decided to give the cream a second chance and try using it with a sponge. The application was easy but wasn’t as opaque as with a

brush. Throughout the day, it did oxidize a bit but not as much as with a brush. This time, it wasn’t cakey which was good but I was still oily on my cheeks.

Trying this product led me to think that it has more cons than pros. I think the only pro I would give it is that it has good coverage. The product claims that it minimizes pores and controls shine, but in my case those claims were false. In the end, I’ve decided to discontinue using this Garnier BB Cream.

Heather A Sell says :

re : I think the only pro I would give it is that it has good coverage
Aould love to use this product everyday to see the results

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119121657600431/k2311a1219/12.19.16