www.Bible-Discussion.com  » Religion  »
0.5
  • That does not mean as experience will tell you that they respect the Bible
  • And no matter how many times you report these offenders they will never have their insults edited by a moderator
  • That is because the worst offenders there are the sock accounts of the staff
  • I swore after I was banned responding to someone who lies about being a Jehovah Witness and then proceeds to laugh at people who believe Mary is the mother of God, that I would let people know about this site
  • Which will make the hate filled Trolls there very happy if you do choose that route

• by Lotus Lynn

This is not a site dedicated to the Christian faith!

Be aware of the header that forewarns you dear reader. “Bible Discussion”. That does not mean as experience will tell you that they respect the Bible. It means just what it says. They discuss the Bible. And they have no respect FOR the Bible. And it is that which is discussed.

There are huge numbers of trolls at this site. The first thing to take note of as you read any thread or post is, there is no identity attached to the persons profile that tells you they are Christian.

Christian forums typically ask new registrants to identify themselves by a particular denomination. Even if it is simply, Christian.

That www.Bible-Discussion.com does not display such a category or ask new registered members to declare, should have forewarned me
      in advance of what was to come.

The reason they omit the religious affiliation header is because this is an ATHEISTS FORUM!

The staff will permit the long term atheist members to verbally assault, “flame”, those that are actually Christian. And no matter how many times you report these offenders they will never have their insults edited by a moderator.

One such Troll called someone a piece of shit and that assault remained on the thread. But when that member that was assaulted called the Troll a Troll , they were banned!

That is because the worst offenders there are the sock accounts of the staff.

“Admin”, typically refers to “Administrator”. In the case of this particular site it means “Top Troll”. Because personal insults by long time atheist members are said to be protected as free speech. And the one that says that is the “Admin”. Who’s sock accounts are the offenders that personally insult people who are being subject to “free speech”.

There is no respect for the Bible at this site. Please know that. If you are truly a Christian the atheists here will know that immediately by how you post. And they’ll target you to get a rise out of you. I swore after I was banned responding to someone who lies about being a Jehovah Witness and then proceeds to laugh at people who believe Mary is the mother of God, that I would let people know about this site.

My name at that time was MooDMouse! I posted a rebuttal to the fake JW from YouTube. https://youtu.be/z_kmqf4UFgg

And I added a verse from the book of Proverbs, an image, of ...

• www.Bible-Discussion.com
      the scripture in Proverbs 26:4.”Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.” And that got me banned for three days! Who goes back to a forum that bans them? It’s like putting a child in a corner and then thinking they’ll return to the game afterward. Because the public banning is intended to shame the child and correct their behavior.

In the case of this atheist Bible slander site, it is intended to tell the actual Christian member that they are not allowed to exercise their free speech to correct evil atheists intend on personal slanders against them.

But the Trolls the administrator permits to post unbridled are protected by the excuse of free speech to do so.

This site IS NOT CHRISTIAN! Take heed of this review or find out the hard way. Which will make the hate filled Trolls there very happy if you do choose that route. They’ll be able to feast on your faith and make fun of it and flame you, with Administrator approval. And actually, with the Administrators own sock accounts being the contributors to that assault.

God be with his people! Merry Christmas. Oh yes, and that was attacked there too. There’s even a person, the fake JW, that posted a thread “commanding” Christians to revoke the handicap signs , disobey the “Americans with Disabilities Act”, if they owned a business. Because according to the old testament that they’d never read, obviously, there’s no such thing as handicap.

That is the kind of trash that is allowed to be posted there. And if you object you’ll be tolerated and then banned.

SICK!

Carol Wise says :

re : That does not mean as experience will tell you that they respect the Bible
It is a sad testimony when Christians can’t find decent websites to enjoy community in . I just left Biblocality forum.
What a site. There’s an administrator there known as, ChurchWork, who’s other account is "Paul", after the apostle.
The site is dead. All the accounts that post there are his extra accounts so as to get the Google bots and spiders attention and keep his site current on search engines.
He’s all alone otherwise. Just talking to himself basically. And no wonder. He assaults a new member via PM. Making accusations that charge they do not read their Bible and know nothing about what they hope to post on the site. Posts that don’t get posted unless Paul/ChurchWork in large parts of the site, approves the posts. And of course he does not. But he does make false accusations insulting the member that tried to post via PM.

I personally think he’s atheist. And his moniker, "ChurchWork", denotes his agenda to work to assault actual members of the church that are naive enough to post there. These are the PM’s I received from him after trying to correct what I did not know at the time was his sock account, Paul.
Who posted in ,66 Books, forum that God punishes people for not reading the Bible. Of course this is not sustainable by scripture. Which I tried to inform Paul about. And for my trouble I got the following PM’s. (I also used a IP blocker when I joined because I didn’t want any security issues to arise if this was a Troll’s forum. Smart move on my part.)

My advice, don’t go to this forum. Let Paul/ChurchWork talk to himself. This way he doesn’t feed on hating real people that naively join.

Default Spam

The security features of the forums indicate that your posts are considered spam for some reason so I have to approve the individually when normally this does not happen.

You must have history spamming sites.

Default You’re deceived

How can you know the power of the Scriptures if you don’t read the Scriptures?

Default Re: You have received an infraction at Christian Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Bird
Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork
Dear Lotus Bird,

You have received an infraction at Christian Forums.

Reason: False accusation
——-
Don’t just say anything without giving some evidence for your beliefs.

——-

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

Those verses do not tell us God judges us for not reading the Bible.
All the best,
Christian Forums
So you’ll be deleting the OP that makes a false accusation that God judges us for not reading the Bible while the verses pasted have not a thing to do with proof of that?
You don’t like being judged for not reading the Bible because you don’t read the Bible.

TinyBible says :

I know that guy. He has video’s on youtube. He doesn’t call himself ChurchWork. But he does post them under Biblocality.
I was looking for Bible study vid’s when I found him. Not someone I trust being he has his own ideas about what the word has to say.

Bible-Discussion.Com is a site I’ve been member of for years. Not been there in awhile and the name I share here isn’t the name I have there. If it is as bad as you say now, I don’t want them to know I posted here and come after me the way they did you.
BrianW. is not Christian. The long timers have known this for awhile. part of the reason I left on sabbatical on a personal note and on for Internet reasons as well. I tired of the hassles at BD.Com. There are discussions about scripture and then there are assaults against people who are educated in scripture . And I found that those who are educated in the scriptures slowly weren’t being appreciated by that which was newly arrived at the forum.

Interesting to note the omission of our faith affiliation.I didn’t even notice that when I registered years ago. I figured being a Bible site it was a given we were all in line with scripture. I.E. Christian.

Thanks for the reviews. I doubt I’ll be going back to BD. And Biblocality , which means, knowledge of the Bible, sounds worse. How do people act that way ?

Free In Christ says :

How do people act that way?

They’re not Christians That’s how. There are atheist forums you can go to and find out what’s going on at Christian forums where what you’ve reported happens.

There are entire threads where the atheist members there are chuckling about faking out Christians on their own sites. It’s called, POE. Or, “Poe’s Law”. And you know what? That little BS law was created at a Christian Forum Named after the guy that invented it.

Poe’s law
Poe’s law is an Internet adage that states that, without a clear indicator of the author’s intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views. More at Wikipedia

That kind of person is who start a thread seen in every Bible or Christian forum. “Is OSAS, Once Saved Always Saved, True?” Or some such title. And they’ll challenge you that it isn’t true.

It is true. But they’ll lie, because they’re atheists remember, and say that OSAS has always been contested in the Christian community.

No it hasn’t. It is an absolute in the Bible.

They’re pathetic people. And it sounds like ChurchWork is one of them. They also start forums up you know. There’s one forum, Unexplained Mysteries. Stupid title because that’s what a mystery is, right?

A troll owns that one. He forewarns you though. Saruman. Remember Lord of the Rings? The bad wizard?
He started that forum, let a whole bunch of atheist trolls harass people, flame them, etc. No, it isn’t a Christian forum but it is a Troll-hole. Then people started leaving because they don’t have to suffer the abuse.
Saruman who now goes by “Saru”, because of the bad rep he has, called all his Orks together , the trolls he supported on the forum, and let them know that they couldn’t assail people anymore. The revenue as going down. Because every page of garbage they helped generate by attacking people who replied back garnered advertising links to each page. And people leaving meant pages weren’t being made reply after reply and the money stopped coming in.

A lot of the Orks/Trolls decided to leave because they lived to assault people. They started their own forums where they could make the rules and continue their psychotic abuse. And I think, and it is why I mention Unexplained Mysteries, a lot of them went the religious forum route when they started their sites.

vBulletin hosts a lot of religious forums. Look them up. They’re not exactly ethical either.

Good luck. And Merry Christmas.Don’t let the trash that is Trolling Christian forums get to you. They’re uppity now but when they’re dead they’re in Hell forever. At least that’s what the Christian faith says. And if anyone deserves it it’s trolls.

Olga W. says :

I can’t believe Unexplained is still on the net. I’ll have to check that out.

Thanks for the warning about this Bible forum. I found your reviews on Google while looking for , “best reviewed Bible sites”.

What are we told? Satan prowls the earth seeking souls to devour? Of course he’d seat himself into forums dedicated to Christ. He’s the adversary after all.

Thanks again. God’s blessings upon you all.Merry Christmas and a blessed and prosperous New Year.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 515121657480631/k2311a125/12.5.16