Soba Noodles from Vitasia and recipe

by Oana Andreea

Hi,

Today I am going to review another product of Vitasia, the soba noodles. I bought them for less than a dollar from Lidl, a grocery store.

• Soba Noodles from Vitasia and recipe
  • This is a package of 300 grams of brown noodles, just waiting for you to cook them. Because the best way to review a product is by cooking it, I will give you my secret recipe.

• Soba Noodles from Vitasia and recipe
  • You will need 2 onions, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of piri-piri sauce, 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil and 150 grams of soba noodles.

• Soba Noodles from Vitasia and recipe
  • First of all you will put some water to boil. When the water starts boil you add the noodles and boil them for 3 minutes. I know that you might think that is not enough time, but believe me, it is. And those are the exact instructions from the label.

• Soba Noodles from Vitasia and recipe
  • Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped onions. Let them cook until they turn gold. I have added a little bit of red pepper sea salt, then the noodles and the sauces. Be careful with the soy sauce because if it is too salty you will get a very salty noodles.

• Soba Noodles from Vitasia and recipe
  • The piri-piri sauce is a hot sauce and if you don’t like your food to be spicy you better not use it. Just mix all the ingredients and keep them in the pan for another 2-3 minutes.

• Soba Noodles from Vitasia and recipe
  • That was all. The noodles came out to be delicious and with that spicy taste they were perfect. This is not the only recipe that you can make with the noodles, and you can use your imagination to create new dishes.

• Soba Noodles from Vitasia and recipe
  • I have served my spicy noodles with chicken in curry sauce. See recipe.

• Soba Noodles from Vitasia and recipe
  • The only thing that I did not like about the noodles is the fact that they stick to each other. But maybe this is because I do not know how to cook them as a Chinese chef.

This was my review, I hope you found it interesting.

Until next time, don’t forget to subscribe to get more interesting reviews and recipes!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722111657320430/k2311a1122/11.22.16