Curry sauce from Vitasia and recipe  » Food  »
  • It has a sweet taste and goes perfect with French fries, potato chips or spring rolls
  • You can serve the sauce as it is, but I prefer to cook it a little bit, and I will give you my secret curry chicken recipe
  • The just simply add the sauce and leave it to cook for another 5 minutes
  • I hope this review was helpful, see you next time

by Oana Andreea

Hi again,

I will talk today about this very tasteful sauce from Vitasia: Curry Sauce.

• Curry sauce from Vitasia and recipe
  • I really like to try new things and I have found this sauce at Lidl, a convenient store. It has a sweet taste and goes perfect with French fries, potato chips or spring rolls. You can serve the sauce as it is, but I prefer to cook it a little bit, and I will give you my secret curry chicken recipe.

• Curry sauce from Vitasia and recipe
  • You will need only this bottle of sauce and 300 gr of chicken. I have put 3 tablespoons of oil in the pan and then added the pieces of chicken. You will have to leave the chicken to cook until there is no more water or oil in the pan.

• Curry sauce from Vitasia and recipe
  • The just simply add the sauce and leave it to cook for another 5 minutes. If you want, you can add onion or garlic, but I think that those ingredients will spoil the curry sauce taste and I do not want that.

• Curry sauce from Vitasia and recipe
  • You may observe that the sauce is getting a little bit thicker, but that is ok. At the end you will have the perfect dish to serve your family.

• Curry sauce from Vitasia and recipe
  • I like this recipe because it is very simple and quick to do. Just add the meat in the pan, add the sauce and that is all. Because the sauce is a little bit sweet, I will eat the chicken with a spicy side dish, noodles with Piri-piri sauce and onions.

I must confess that I have tried a few Vitasia products and I am very satisfied. For this sauce I have paid only 2 euro, which I think is a very small amount to pay for this very good sauce. So if you happen to see Vitasia product in the stores, you can try them.

I hope this review was helpful, see you next time!

Anindita Sengupta says :

re : I hope this review was helpful, see you next time
Though I have not tried this curry sauce. I think it won’t be bad and find this review helpful. I shall try it.

Bobby Jackson says :

I think anybody who never tried curry sauce wouldn’t be disappointed.Try it with baked chicken and rice and your world will change.

re : I hope this review was helpful, see you next time
I like curry sauce I was raised on it my mom dated an island man that showed her the recipe.I think if you are not in to foreign food and consider trying step outside the box then curry sauce can be a start we love to make curry chicken and rice .

re : I hope this review was helpful, see you next time
I don’t agree cause I always eat it with chicken and rice but the sauce is not made that sweet for those linings not to say I wont try it to see for my self

re : I hope this review was helpful, see you next time
I do like it with chicken to me the best way

re : I hope this review was helpful, see you next time
Leave it to cook for 5 to 7 minutes max and French it over baked chicken and rice

re : I hope this review was helpful, see you next time
It was because I now learned other ways people eat curry sauce

Bobby Jackson says :

Curry sauce is great with chicken.I think that’s the best way to have it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718111657160730/k2311a1118/11.18.16