PSP Sony PlayStation Portable
  • My Sony PlayStation Portable is fun to play games on, but I really love watching movies on it too
  • The best thing about watching movies on the PSP is that you can watch anywhere you want
  • When it comes to games, I think Sony has done a good job at re-creating the old games, like Twisted Metal and the newer Tony Hawk Underground

• by Stargazer
      My Sony PlayStation Portable is fun to play games on, but I really love watching movies on it too. Sure, the games are great, but the movies are what made me decide to buy the system. First of all, my favorite feature of the PSP is the wide screen.

It’s about 480 x 272 pixels, and it’s big! That’s bigger than any other

portable system ever released. Movies look really beautiful on this screen.

They are sharp, crisp and vibrant. The PSP has been around for a while now, so I find that there are many movies available.

You’ve got movies like Kill Bill, Spider-Man, and Hellboy, but I also picked up some older favorites, like the Labyrinth and Tron. The best thing about watching movies ...

• on the PSP is that you can watch anywhere you want.

I watch sometimes in bed, with the PSP propped up on my stomach. Talk about comfortable viewing!

The sound quality is more than good for a portable system.

I can turn it up louder than I expected, too. When it comes to games, I think Sony has done a good job at

re-creating the old games, like Twisted Metal and the newer Tony Hawk Underground.

Twisted metal actually looks better on this screen than it does on the PlayStation2. I find the wide screen really sucks me into the game, and I’ve never felt that way about other portable systems.

So far, I haven’t had any technical problems with my PSP, and I’ve had it for several months now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16191116570230/k2311a1119/11.19.05