Instant Thai Noodles from Vitasia  » Food  »
  • Hi, So today I am going to write about a new instant soup that I found, Instant Thai Noodles from Vitasia
  • I thought they were like the others but I was mistaken
  • I must admit this is the first instant soup that has also a few herbs in it
  • And if you have already tried it, please let me know what you think

by Oana Andreea

Hi, So today I am going to write about a new instant soup that I found, Instant Thai Noodles from Vitasia. I have to mention that I found these soups in Lidl, a chain of convenience store.
  • Instant Thai Noodles from Vitasia
  • I am not a big fan of those instant soups, but I always have a few in my kitchen in case I don’t have time or I am not in the mood to cook. This is exactly how a few of these soup ended up in my kitchen. I thought they were like the others but I was mistaken.

• Instant Thai Noodles from Vitasia
  • When I have opened the pack the first thing I saw were the condiments. And there were a lot. Firstly, the pork flavor, in a big pack, which gave the soup its perfect flavor. Then there are the herbs. I must admit this is the first instant soup that has also a few herbs in it. Then it was the oil pack, and last but not least the chili pack that was a totally surprise for me.

• Instant Thai Noodles from Vitasia
  • Ok, now that I have seen all the “ingredients” I made myself the noodle soup. All the condiments and the noodles were put in a bowl and the water was put to boil.

• Instant Thai Noodles from Vitasia
  • When the water begins to boil you just add it into the bowl. You should have sufficient water to cover the noodles by an inch.

• Instant Thai Noodles from Vitasia
  • Cover the bowl with another plate and wait for the noodles to be ready. I waited for about 5-7 minutes and that was all. My very own dinner in less than 15 minutes.

• Instant Thai Noodles from Vitasia
  • The taste was even better that I remember from the other instant soups. I like the fact that has chili and you can make your soup as spicy as you want. As for the other condiments, they were very well balanced.

This is not something that I will eat every day, but in an urgent situation, I know that I will like it. So if you ever come across this instant noodle soup I would totally recommend you to try it. And if you have already tried it, please let me know what you think!

Until next review, kisses!

Let’s go

re : And if you have already tried it, please let me know what you think
I really enjoyed eating these

re : And if you have already tried it, please let me know what you think
I think they are the same

re : And if you have already tried it, please let me know what you think
Yes but i didn’t really like that

Trey Clough says :

re : And if you have already tried it, please let me know what you think
I have tried it and I find it absolutely delicious

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710111656880630/k2311a1110/11.10.16