• I purchased the 30-day program pack via amazon for $44.99
  • I enjoy mine with turmeric and honey along with breakfast
  • I didn't find the actual results addicting (I lost 5lbs in a month), what got me hooked was the energy it provided
  • When I woke up the next day and went about my daily routine, I did not experience the cramps again, but throughout the day I would find myself looking for the nearest comfort room and I would have to drop everything for awhile

• by Gladys Francisco

I purchased the 30-day program pack via amazon for $44.99. I was skeptical, yes, but still excited nonetheless.

TeaMi lives up to its claims: it “boosts your energy” and really does “helps metabolize more quickly” throughout the day. In addition to that, it supresses cravings and stomach bloat. I enjoy mine with turmeric and honey along with breakfast. The packaging indicated all-natural ingredients which are proven safe.

What bothers me though, is that in time, I am becoming

more and more dependent on the product. It was as if my day wasn’t complete without a cup. And that doesn’t happened to me when I am on similar weight loss treatments. I didn’t find the actual results addicting (I lost 5lbs in a month), what got me hooked was the energy it provided. I was more motivated to work out because of its effects.

The Skinny tea leaves smelled horrendous. It had a very pungent odor that made me really had me puking inside. I am sensitive to strong fragrances so maybe it’s just me. That being said, it tasted great.

Regaring the colon cleanse tea, it did a splendid job at cleansing my colon, given that I am often constipated. I have had regular bowel movements since I started the detox.On the first morning after I drank the colon cleanse Tea, I was awoken in the wee morning hours with stomach cramps ...

• Teami Tea Blends: Colon Cleanse & Skinny Tea (All Natural Weight Loss Detox Pack)
      (which I wasn’t surprised about).

When I woke up the next day and went about my daily routine, I did not experience the cramps again, but throughout the day I would find myself looking for the nearest comfort room and I would have to drop everything for awhile.

On the days I drank the skinny tea, I had to use the bathroom about 5-6 times throughout the day. Cramps subsided as the day progressed until and I

wasn’t long before I became accustomed to the pain whenever I downed the drink.

In a nutshell, TeaMi tea did a wonderful job in ridding my of its toxins. But surely it was something I’d rather take in on days when I am at home with no errands to fulfill. I would like to forewarn those who work heavily during the day, for this may cause uneasiness around the stomach area, thus hindering you from working properly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347111656830730/k2311a117/11.7.16