Gainesville FL, Sephora Beauty and Cosmetics Store
6481 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL
  • Next to Ulta, Sephora has become one of my favorite beauty stores to shop for great makeup
  • I like both Sephora locations within the mall, however, the second one next to Sears is the larger of the two locations
  • The customer service is always amazing, and I am greeted as soon as I walk into the store
  • Whenever I need to cut back on my beauty spending, I always turn to Sephora because their makeup, especially their foundation and concealer matches well to my complexion
  • They also offer free beauty classes which I love and always sign up for

by ReadingBug

Next to Ulta, Sephora has become one of my favorite beauty stores to shop for great makeup. Sephora offers a wide selection of makeup brands for every complexion and they offer free classes for those who are part of their Beauty Insider club.
  • Sephora Beauty and Cosmetics Store
  • I didn’t even know Sephora even existed until JC Penney decided to add a Sephora store front within their store; then, another location popped up within the mall next door to Sears. I like both Sephora locations within the mall, however, the second one next to Sears is the larger of the two locations. The customer service is always amazing, and I am greeted as soon as I walk into the store. The staff is always upbeat, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the various products in the store.

• Sephora Beauty and Cosmetics Store
  • I like how when I have a question either about my skin or a particular I like, they always answer in full detail about the pros and cons of a product, and they always offer alternatives for my budget. I feel as if some sales associates are just about the bottom line and making a sale, but the Sephora staff is nothing like that. They make sure to leave me with enough information so that I am well informed when it comes to my buying decisions.

• Sephora Beauty and Cosmetics Store
  • A great thing about Sephora besides all of the diverse beauty brands they carry is they have their own budget friendly line of cosmetics. Whenever I need to cut back on my beauty spending, I always turn to Sephora because their makeup, especially their foundation and concealer matches well to my complexion. I always use MAC concealer and foundation, and I sometimes switch off with Too Faced concealer and foundation, and both can get expensive really quickly. Therefore, if I need a budget break, I will shop Sephora’s brand because they work just as well as MAC and Too Faced just with a lower price. Their glosses and lipsticks are cute as well, and I am just now starting to step out of my clear gloss comfort zone to color, and they have a rainbow collection of lipsticks and lip glosses.

• Sephora Beauty and Cosmetics Store
  • Sephora is excellent when it comes to stocking a wide ranges of beauty brands for women of all shades of color. I never have a problem finding my shade, and they also keep a diverse collection of eyeshadows that I find match well with my complexion. I have a warm complexion, but sometimes it can be a pain to find eyeshadows that show up on my skin, and I hate being stuck with neutral shades. My favorite bold color brand they carry is Urban Decay. I like Urban Decay because their colors are so pretty and vibrant, and they look good on all complexions. I can always walk in and find my a nice shade of anything by Urban Decay.

• Sephora Beauty and Cosmetics Store
  • Although I like Sephora’s cosmetic and beauty tools, they can run on the expensive side; the only way I can consider paying $30 for a makeup tool is if I knew it would last for a lifetime. One of the major rules of using cosmetics is knowing that tools do not last long, including the makeup being applied. The tools are really cute, especially the eyelash curlers, and if I had the extra money I wouldn’t mind splurging; however, I don’t have that type of money to throw around and as a result I will continue to shop budget friendly stores such as Walmart, Target, Kmart, and Dollar Tree for my cosmetic tools.

If you like or even obsessed with all things beauty and makeup, you should consider stopping by your local Sephora store. They have a wide collection of makeup, so you are guaranteed to find something that is perfect for you. Sephora is just like any other beauty store, and the prices will vary based on both the brands and what sale they have going on at the time. Another great thing that I love about Sephora that puts them above all beauty stores is they have something call a Beauty Insider club. Beauty Insider is free to join, and you get a card that you can use when making purchases to earn rewards. You can use your rewards towards your purchases or to buy featured products that are solely paid for with your points. Every Tuesday they feature new products that you can get, and the gifts can range from 100 points to 50,000 points. Aside from earning points, as a Beauty Insider you get a free birthday gift during the month of your birthday. The brands Sephora carries are the best and their rewards system is even better. They also offer free beauty classes which I love and always sign up for.

re : They also offer free beauty classes which I love and always sign up for
complete goods and many brand choices

re : They also offer free beauty classes which I love and always sign up for
need more time to visit the mall

re : They also offer free beauty classes which I love and always sign up for
they are very quick to answer any consumer questions and offering good new products

re : They also offer free beauty classes which I love and always sign up for
the foundation they offer does have good quality

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 243111656770630/k2311a113/11.3.16