Gainesville FL, Charming Charlie Accessories and Jewelry Store  » Shopping  »
6419 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, fl 32605
  • I have passed by the store a bunch of times, but never ventured in because I thought it was very upscale and beyond my budget
  • While I was exiting The Loft clothing store, I decided to stop in and look around Charming Charlie because there was a buy 2 for $20 sale going on
  • I had took a closer look at a forest green wallet and noticed the price tag was only $15
  • I did, however, think the watches would be a perfect gift for either an adult or child
  • The scarves are beautiful and I purchased four while I was in there store, and I was able to get a great deal on a few wallets and handbags

by ReadingBug

Charming Charlie is an accessories and jewelry store located in The Oaks Mall. I have passed by the store a bunch of times, but never ventured in because I thought it was very upscale and beyond my budget. While I was exiting The Loft clothing store, I decided to stop in and look around Charming Charlie because there was a buy 2 for $20 sale going on.
  • Charming Charlie Accessories and Jewelry Store
  • When I first walked into Charming Charlie the first words to come were ambiance and elegance. The store was very clean, streamlined, and organized by color. Yes, organized by color. The handbags, wallets, and jewelry were grouped together by color which made finding a particular shade of color easier, and it made me realize just how loud and vibrant color can be.

• Charming Charlie Accessories and Jewelry Store
  • In the beginning I was just browsing the nice handbags when a sales associate reminded me of the ongoing sale. I had took a closer look at a forest green wallet and noticed the price tag was only $15. I was shocked because the way the store is set up I assumed everything in Charming Charlie would be $150 or more, but it was the complete opposite. The prices were similar to those in JC Penney or Forever 21: budget friendly, yet high quality.

• Charming Charlie Accessories and Jewelry Store
  • Charming Charlie did have a clothes rack, but it was a small one so I didn’t even bother looking. The clothes were okay and they were along the lines of streamline and basics. I was surprised they would offer clothing considering how limited the options were.

• Charming Charlie Accessories and Jewelry Store
  • The jewelry was really pretty. I saw a floral gold tone necklace which was to die for. The jewelry is not over-the-top statement pieces; more so every day jewelry for casual wear and to add an accent to an outfit. There were plenty of nice watches in just about every color as well. I thought the watches were cute, but I prefer large face watches myself. I did, however, think the watches would be a perfect gift for either an adult or child.

• Charming Charlie Accessories and Jewelry Store
  • The scarves they had were pretty as well: some were solid colors and others were print. They were light and delicate and reminded me of silk scarves. I did come across a few stylish shoes and they too were organized by color. I found a really nice pair of strap booties in a forest green color. One of the things I did find out from talking to one of the sales associates is that Charming Charlie also has an online website with more of their products. In the store there were more jewelry, accessories, and handbags, but online I found they actually have a larger selection of clothing. I thought the clothes online were not as trendy as they are trend proof, meaning the clothes will outlast any current or future trends which is great because I prefer to buy trend proof clothes and my style is more glam and romantic anyway.

I’m actually glad I finally decided to stop in and checkout Charming Charlie because my perception of the store was definitely not reality. The prices are amazing especially when there is a sale, and they offer deeper discounts online. The store is organized by color which makes it easy for you to go straight to an item you like. There were not a lot of clothes in the store per say, but if you go online there is a larger selection and the prices are under $40. I find the style choice to be that of a casual girl, but I was able to find a few quality pieces that suit my style personality. The scarves are beautiful and I purchased four while I was in there store, and I was able to get a great deal on a few wallets and handbags. Don’t let the ambiance of the store fool you because it really is affordable and the sales associates are so warm and welcoming.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 243111656700630/k2311a113/11.3.16