Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • However, my boyfriend paid for his fair share of the trip though, as he did not want me to go all by myself, leaving him back home

• by missy
      The destination was Puerto Rico. The Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas was the proud name that brought me to this place of paradise.

Now, this cruise was paid for me by my ex boss, as she got a work opportunity in Dubai, and being her ex secretary, she really cherished my services, so this was one hell of a paid

ticket, and more than I could ask for.

My reviews are going to be honest, as since I did not pay for the trip, I wasn’t so inclined to lie.

However, my boyfriend paid for his fair share of the trip though, as he did not want me to go all by myself, leaving him back home.

At first, I was ...

• drawn to the fact that there were are lot of honeymoon-goers and middle-aged couples and only some families.

I told my boyfriend that we were on board the right ship then.

The services of the porter, the waiters and waitresses and also the occasional smiles of the on-off duty captain, truly made my 5 nights there worthwhile.

Me and my boyfriend

felt like we were king and queen for the day, where all our whims and demands were catered to quite detailed by the staff-in-charge at the respective areas.

I also managed to check out the library areas, where they got a whole collection of books, and also I did try out the workout areas.

It was definitely a good supberb cruise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42005165670231/k2311a0520/5.20.07