Silversea Silver Wind  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • It is truly magnificient, and I love the interior decorations and the architectural structure of this ship
  • My aunt had sponsored me on this very expensive trip to Monte Carlo, and it was a superb experience that I could not ever forget

• by missy
      I had been on a cruise a lot of times before, some from my own pocket money, and mostly from (clears throat) sponsored parents, boyfriend, cousins, uncles and aunties. My first cruise was with Silversea Silver Wind. This is a very beautiful cruise and a large one at that.

It is truly magnificient, and I

love the interior decorations and the architectural structure of this ship. I admire the brains of the decorator for sure, and the architect.

My aunt had sponsored me on this very expensive trip to Monte Carlo, and it was a superb experience that I could not ever forget. I was thinking that heaven must be something like this, or even better.

Now, let me touch on the accommodation, food and services. I was on 7 nights there.

On my first night, guests were treated to a full lavish buffet style of dinner, and we all ate like mad. I remember not eating, but feasting.

But a word of ...

• Silversea Silver Wind
      caution though, for those not familiar with boarding a cruise, better not eat a lot, as I then threw up, since that was my first experience. Upon which, I went to rest in the cabin room, or perhaps, princess room.

It is a suite style, and I just can imagine living like a Pirates of the

Caribbean Princess in the room. While I was lying on the lush bed, the ship movements sort of rocked me gently, putting me to sleep.

I must also comment that the services of the cruise staff were very polite and they were very helpful and full of attention to guests. This cruise was a very special dream come true for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42005165660231/k2311a0520/5.20.07