Water Safari at Old Forge NY  » Leisure  »
Old Forge, New York
  • Unfortunately, my sister did not manage to involve in the water sessions , as she was with down with the woman's monthly sickness
  • After we took the rides, we went to eat at the mini restaurant, and had some delicious hotdogs take-outs
  • We also hanged around the shopping area, and it was certainly affordable, where I bought another bikini line set, as mine was worn out after a long wear for a few years

• by missy
      My family tradition is that once a year, will be full of jam packed outings, travels, vacations and etc. So, sometime in mid June last year, my whole family, including my boyfriend, went to the Water Safari at Old Forge, NY. It was a bit extreme to say that we boarded a plane to New York just to catch the Water Safari, but technically, that was part of the plan.

We were visiting some relatives in Old Forge, and found the chance to visit Water Safari very daunting,

in fact. So, the whole of us went.

Unfortunately, my sister did not manage to involve in the “water sessions”, as she was with down with the woman’s monthly “sickness”. So, left my 2 brothers, me and my boyfriend.

So, off we went to Water Safari, where my parents and my sister stayed at my relative’s place. Water Safari is actually considered under the Theme Park or also called the Enchanted Forest.

I was getting the idea that it took the title of a book from Disney ...

• or something but shrugged it off, the moment I saw the real plaything. Clad in my bikini, I whisked off away on a so called “plastic boat” and each adult was entitled to one.

The 4 of us were screaming and having fun, while the waterfall brought all of us into the center of the water area. After we took the rides, we went to eat at the mini restaurant, and had some delicious hotdogs take-outs.

We also hanged around the shopping area, and it was certainly affordable,

where I bought another bikini line set, as mine was worn out after a long wear for a few years. All in all, we were so happy, and we made our way back to my relative’s home, tired, but happy.

While on the way home,something occurred in my mind on why this place is only open from mid June through Labour Day. Perhaps, that are the only period that crowds do come in large groups and they make lots of money.

Too bad, as I felt like more throughout the year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 612005165650231/k2311a0520/5.20.07