Wudy Cheese, frankfurters by Aia  » Food  »
  • Wudy Aia is my favourite brand of frankfurters
  • I know that that is the least healthy way to eat them because fried food is not healthy at all but I really do not do that often
  • When I fry them cheese comes out so I prefer them cooked
  • I have tasted Wudy Aia originals with no filling, those with ketchup and those with mustard, but in my opinion, these ones, filled with cheese are really the best
  • I do not think that this is a healthy meal, and I would not recommend these frankfurters for daily consumption but every now and then is OK to eat them

by 7hereviewer

Wudy Aia is my favourite brand of frankfurters. I do not eat frankfurters much and I cannot say that they are my favourite type of meat but sometimes, mostly in the morning, during weekends I indulge in Wudy Aia frankfurters. I mostly eat them cooked or grilled on the grilling pan, so without oil, but sometimes I also throw them in oil when I make my French fries. I know that that is the least healthy way to eat them because fried food is not healthy at all but I really do not do that often. My favourite type of Wudy Aia frankfurters are the ones with cheese filling. When I fry them cheese comes out so I prefer them cooked. I have tasted Wudy Aia originals with no filling, those with ketchup and those with mustard, but in my opinion, these ones, filled with cheese are really the best.
  • Wudy Cheese, frankfurters by Aia
  • There is the picture of the frankfurter on the front side of the plastic wrapping in which the frankfurters are wrapped. The picture represents a grilled frankfurter and it looks delicious. You get 150 grams of product in this package and you can also see that 100g of the product has 270 calories. I usually do not eat all 150grams, that is, all three frankfurters because that would be too much for me, but I share them with my boyfriend.

• Wudy Cheese, frankfurters by Aia
  • If you flip the package you will be able to see the product itself because although the front side of it is yellow and thick, so you cannot see through, the back part is transparent and see-through. I think that this is rather important to be able to see what you are buying, particularly when you buy meat. You can also see that there is not water inside the package and that they are not slimy.

• Wudy Cheese, frankfurters by Aia
  • Another positive thing about these frankfurters is that they are short. I hate when I cook long frankfurters and I have to cut them in half. With these ones cutting them in half would mean that while cooking cheese would come out and I really do not like that. So these frankfurters can fit perfectly in smaller pans or pots. And they need just three to four minutes of boiling and they are done. I have read it somewhere that people also eat them row, but I have never tried that. When cooked they do not change shape, they just swell a bit and become fatter but not much.

• Wudy Cheese, frankfurters by Aia
  • The meat Wudy Aia frankfurters with cheese are made with is turkey and chicken and it tastes rather good. It is soft but firm and it does not get soaked with water when cooked. Even if you leave them boiling for a few minutes more than normal they will not crack, like most other frankfurters, but cheese will start coming out on the sides. When fried or grilled the meat shrinks a bit and it pops when you bite it because the coating, that is, the skin that the frankfurter is in, becomes a bit thicker. I like that very much. I usually eat these frankfurters with ketchup and mayonnaise. The mixture of turkey-chicken meat and cheese goes perfectly together with ketchup and mayonnaise. Although my boyfriend eats them with mustard because he prefers them that way. But even without any additions these frankfurters taste very good.

• Wudy Cheese, frankfurters by Aia
  • Now let me tell you about the cheese inside the frankfurters. They are filled with it, with a lot of it. I like that cheese even without the frankfurters. I tasted it alone and it is delicious. Its taste is strong but not too salty, it is of a pale yellow colour. It melts when heated but what I like is that the meat does not absorb it. You can squeeze the frankfurter after cutting it and the cheese will come out. I think that is great because that means there is a lot of cheese inside. Of course, I had to cut it in half just to see the structure and as you can see there are many small holes filled with cheese in the frankfurter. The cheese is actually much hotter than the meat so be careful when you eat it hot because it could burn your lips and/or mouth. The frankfurter may seem cold enough but the cheese inside may not be because it remains hot longer.

• Wudy Cheese, frankfurters by Aia
  • The other day I came home rather late and we did not have any food at home except Wudy Aia frankfurters with cheese and some eggs so I decided to make scrambled eggs with frankfurters. I was quite curious how that would taste like because I have had regular frankfurters mixed with scrambled eggs before but never those with cheese. I cut them in small pieces and I put them to fry on the oil. It was funny to see how they the pieces became enlarged after a while on the side that was in oil. They looked like beer caps. When they got brownish I flipped them over and then I added eggs.

All in all, I really like Wudy Aia frankfurters with cheese. The meat is quite good and the cheese inside is delicious and the manufacturer did not skimp on it as there is plenty of it in the frankfurters. I like the fact that there is 150g of the product in a single package, so there is enough for two people to eat or for a very hungry one. I like that their taste is not too intensive and that they are perfectly salted and they are not filled with baking soda to make them look bigger. I do not think that this is a healthy meal, and I would not recommend these frankfurters for daily consumption but every now and then is OK to eat them. They are a quick and easy solution when you do not have time to cook proper meals and they can stay in fridge for weeks so that makes them a great back up option. They are good for any meal not just breakfast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713101656340531/k2311a1013/10.13.16