Lake Garda Italy  » Travel  »
Italy
  • I managed to get some writings done too, while I was there, and definitely enjoy the picturesque sceneries a lot of times
  • It was definitely a worthwhile holiday, and I enjoyed the eating places there tremendously

• by missy
      Last year, me and my family all went to Lake Garda, in Italy. I wanted to go to Sicily, but my dad chose Lake Garda, so off we all went.

This place is actually an old town, and with proper guidance and a good tour, you could get to some great old cities through this linkage.

My family did not use a tour,

as we wanted freedom, and did not want to be tied down to any schedule.

I noticed, primarily, that there were a lot of buses going on and off, and I got the impression that Italians love boarding buses to get on and off places.

There’s just so many eating places that my family and I managed to check out, and we were so ...

• spoiled for choices.

Apart from all these, we also managed to catch a beautiful sceneric picture of Lake Garda.

Garda is in fact, an old town, situated on the lake.

We were all so excited boarding boats and cruising around looking at some old cities there.

I felt very calm and peaceful, like I was in another era on another planet.

I

managed to get some writings done too, while I was there, and definitely enjoy the picturesque sceneries a lot of times.

The only downside is that I couldn’t communicate in Italian, and the people there all communicate in this language.

But, I could always learn Italian and come back though.

It was definitely a worthwhile holiday, and I enjoyed the eating places there tremendously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382005165630231/k2311a0520/5.20.07