2007 Ford Focus  » Cars  »
2.5
  • I love to test drive cars, especially auto transmission ones
  • I was so disappointed, but I kept it from my friend, as she already thought that she was a crappy driver, so to be telling her the truth would be very downgrading, and I wish to avoid that

• by missy
      My friend was like driving this 2007 Ford Focus the other night to take me and some of my other girlfriends for some clubbing night, and she borrowed her dad’s car to bring us all out. I requested politely to ask her to let me to drive all of us around, and she happily obliged to it.

She said she’s a crappy driver anyway.

I love to test drive cars, especially auto transmission ones.

My first impression on this Ford Focus was somewhat negative.

I kept on comparing this Ford Focus to another Toyota or Mazda car, and the engine kept on revving quite noisily, when I’m going up a slope.

...

• It certainly wasn’t cool, and it doesn’t help since it’s a new 2007 car.

My friends were all like thinking I’m a bad driver, which I was not.

I didn’t realize that 2007 Ford Focus could be a 2nd class act to cars like Toyota and Mazda brands.

This car certainly did not have

a performance name or class to it.

I was so disappointed, but I kept it from my friend, as she already thought that she was a crappy driver, so to be telling her the truth would be very downgrading, and I wish to avoid that.

I just hope that the Ford Focus could be more better though.

2007 Ford Focus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92005165620231/k2311a0520/5.20.07