2007 Ford Mustang  » Cars  »
  • It is definitely a glamour car, and to buy it at a first hand or a resale price, still have good values to it, nevertheless
  • Very beautiful, indeed, and upon revving the engine, the pick up was amazing

• by missy
      WOW, no one in their right mind would decline a test drive for a 2007 Ford Mustang, and that person wouldn’t be me too. I managed to test drive this superb convertible.

I always get excited whenever someone mentions a Mustang to me.

Probably so, it could be called a parallel import in some countries.

So, to be

able to drive a Ford Mustang is an honour.

My uncle is super rich, so I always try to coax him into buying Mustang.

It is definitely a glamour car, and to buy it at a first hand or a resale price, still have good values to it, nevertheless.

Upon testing driving this Mustang, I was drawn into the thick ...

• red lush color, sort of maroon as well.

Very beautiful, indeed, and upon revving the engine, the pick up was amazing.

It had a reaction speed like a big motorbike, and it certainly has a nice engine sound to it.

The stereo system is downright cool, and since this car is convertible, you could opt to open up or close

up.

I prefer opening up.

Maybe that’s the rush of being young and trying to drive with the wind blowing on your hair and face.

A sad fact is that this car could sit about 4 persons only, and since it has a sporty feel to it, and my uncle is a family man, he said no to this Mustang.

Darn that, :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92005165610231/k2311a0520/5.20.07