Sausages in pastry 2 ingredients recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I confess that I like cooking, but in that particular night I was not in the mood for it
  • The dough I think you can buy from any supermarket
  • Personally I prefer a garlic sauce or tzatziki for spicy food
  • Hope you liked me recipe and if you want to see more easy recipes, just follow me

by Oana Andreea

Hello people,

Today I am going to present you the simplest recipe that you will ever try: sausages in pastry. With only 2 ingredients needed, I promise you even a child could do this.

• Sausages in pastry 2 ingredients recipe
  • The other day I was just staring at my refrigerator, not knowing what to eat. I had different stuff in it, but nothing cooked. I confess that I like cooking, but in that particular night I was not in the mood for it. So I have seen somewhere in the back of my refrigerator some sausages and I have remembered that I have also pastry dough in there.

• Sausages in pastry 2 ingredients recipe
  • As I was saying, you will need only two ingredients: some sausages and pastry dough. I have chosen a spicy little sausages perfect for this recipe. The dough I think you can buy from any supermarket. You may also need salt and pepper, but I did not use any, because my sausages were already spicy.

• Sausages in pastry 2 ingredients recipe
  • First of all I have stretched a little bit the dough because I did not want for the pastry to become very swollen. After this step, I have put the sausages on the pastry and just cut the pastry to fit the sausages. Do not cut the dough exactly at the size of your sausages because you will need to cover the sausages with that piece of dough.

• Sausages in pastry 2 ingredients recipe
  • The next step is to wrap every sausage in a piece of dough. As you may see in the photos, I have formed a bow, twisting the ends of the dough, after the sausage was completely covered.

I have put all those little bows in a tray, covered with baking sheet to prevent the dough to stick on the tray. Then I have put the tray in the oven, at 200 degrees Celsius, for about 20 minutes. In the last 5 minutes you will have to keep an eye on your pastry, because they tend to parch quickly.

• Sausages in pastry 2 ingredients recipe
  • So this is the final result and you can serve them with ketchup, mustard or any other sauce that you like. Personally I prefer a garlic sauce or tzatziki for spicy food. This entire cooking took me no more than 30 minutes, which I think it is pretty good considering that I did not have to stay in the kitchen all that time.

Hope you liked me recipe and if you want to see more easy recipes, just follow me!

Until next time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4924091655990130/k2311a0924/9.24.16